Early Closing

Nero

Don't they both have VIP lanes now? Or first tracks? Or first tracks and VIP? CB and Blue are the busiest places in the pokes... There will always be lines no matter what... Blue arguably has the better terrain while Camelback has better snow, a longer season, and a mad steezy water park... Take your pick and throw down... I think most of it has to do with location... CB and Blue aren't getting any closer together lol

Don't they both have VIP lanes now? Or first tracks? Or first tracks and VIP? CB and Blue are the busiest places in the pokes... There will always be lines no matter what... Blue arguably has the better terrain while Camelback has better snow, a longer season, and a mad steezy water park... Take your pick and throw down... I think most of it has to do with location... CB and Blue aren't getting any closer together lol

Only Blue has the VIP line. CB has the 30 minute "first tracks" for pass holders, which arguably is at least 10-12 runs.

It was good to see that BG spent some $$ to fix up the area around the Summit Lodge. Wouldn't have taken too much $$ for another week. Yes, CB tomorrow, BB Saturday, and BB Sunday

Saying Camelback has better snow than Blue is like saying Burger King is more gourmet than McDonalds. Definitely no runs like Switchback and Razors at Camelback. Camelback parking lot is better though...

Well, I have run into significantly fewer (although still apparent) death cookies at Camel, and being farther north, they get more natural... I'm not sure what Blue got last week (or is projected to get this week), but I'm guessing it was significantly less than CB... Generally speaking, very little is different, and I already conceded the terrain to Blue, but if I were going for snow quality, I'd have to go with Camel...

Camel has a better water park too :nana

Heat! Being thrown everywhere.

Wish Blue were still open so I could hit Camel and Blue this weekend. Guess Big Boulder will get some cash from me.

I think we could argue all day between Blue and Camel, but when it comes to Boulder, I think most of us would only go there if it were a minute from our house or they were the last show in town. That being said, at least you still have 2 mountains to pick from this weekend... It is likely that next weekend we will only see one...

There will always be lines no matter what...

Not true if you know when to go. I will not go unless I can park in the first lot and get both quads to myself. (Ton of friends ski as you can tell). This can be achieved weekly all year if you go tues-thurs night. I don't ski mornings, ever. Get there at 7pm and ride till close with it completely empty from 8pm on. This is only CB's 2nd year that they started closing at 9PM weekdays which kind of sucks but it's still better than the surrounding hills imo.

Not true if you know when to go. I will not go unless I can park in the first lot and get both quads to myself. (Ton of friends ski as you can tell). This can be achieved weekly all year if you go tues-thurs night. I don't ski mornings, ever. Get there at 7pm and ride till close with it completely empty from 8pm on. This is only CB's 2nd year that they started closing at 9PM weekdays which kind of sucks but it's still better than the surrounding hills imo.

I was under the impression we were referring to weekends lol... I only board on weekends before Christmas and not until the 3rd weekend in March... And the 9PM closing definitely blows some huge donkey dick... Another +1 to Blue...

Only Blue has the VIP line. CB has the 30 minute "first tracks" for pass holders, which arguably is at least 10-12 runs.

11 runs in 30 min comes to 2.7 mins a run. Have lifts been replaced with transporters?

But, at 7 minutes/run you could get 4ish in. A crafty individual could probably argue that they got 11 in. Call it a draw.

11 runs in 30 min comes to 2.7 mins a run. Have lifts been replaced with transporters?

But, at 7 minutes/run you could get 4ish in. A crafty individual could probably argue that they got 11 in. Call it a draw.

The lift ride at Cb is about two minutes, and at 7:30 on a Sunday morning, I'd expect to be able to ski right on the lift for at least an hour. It takes 30 seconds or less to get from the top of Cb back to the lift. Easy.

The lift ride at Cb is about two minutes, and at 7:30 on a Sunday morning, I'd expect to be able to ski right on the lift for at least an hour. It takes 30 seconds or less to get from the top of Cb back to the lift. Easy.

I think its a 3-4 min ride on the quad at the base area. Longer for the taller one. Definitely takes longer than 30 secs from when you get off the chair to when you sit down on the next, even with no lines.