What's New at Blue 2012

RootDKJ

seriously? or a joke?

ive been sleeping on the streets since mid june basically. my family has been hotel hoping since than as well which i chose not to participate in. finally got on a lease oct 1st. so 5 months of sleeping in parking garages, closed parks, wooded areas etc.

the only reason im in court shit right now is because this country successfully criminalized poverty. you have no property, you have no assets, you have no income, you have no monetary wealth, you have no political standing - if you arent pumping the governmental system of paper money wealth or debt... you have no rights in the eyes of america.

this country wants you in debt, in jail, or dead. period.

• Like 1

eh, kind of. food stamps. they make you do this job program which is basically like a temp agency. otherwise they turn your food stamps off... which is fine, i wanted a job. and i got one. than i got arrested. i was going to start my job on friday but i got arrested on thursday.

and i couldve applied for SSI but i didnt want to get into that.

this country, as a people, are pretty nice. churches, homeless support groups, shelters etc are all very active. its just the government (read police) that makes things terrible. I knew when i left PA and became homeless i was gonna end up in jail. not because i was doing anything particularly illegal but because i had no support/protection from any kind of capitalistic entities (house/mortgage, car/loan, job, etc)

i got a job, and they pretty much made it clear they didnt want me to work. they want me to stay in the judicial system as a criminal, and if possible fuck up so they can throw me back in jail.

this country doesnt give a shit about its people.

Edited by Shadows