skip the lines

Boulder Park

a nice sledding hill with teenagers in clothing that doesnt fit right and weird ass metal things in the middle of trails with wobbles and womps blowing up speakers made out of red bull cans with jack osbourne standing next to them texting feverishly on his iphone about how awesome everything is.

• Like 2

hahah funny picture!

thought this was gonna be a VIP lift line type shit but then i realized your lifts are slow as hell anyway and only go up about 700 feet.

from my experience at jf, the lift line was short n sweet, i was able to drink a beverage and smoke a cig comfortably without flying through the air at like 20mph. Even so at blue mountain they have those highspeed lifts which with no doubt are fast, maybe if they didnt have highspeed lifts every trail wouldnt be straight ice? the faster you get up to the top, the faster it gets skied off. what do i kno im just a noob.

The mountain is what you make it.

Skiing the berms on floyds, challenge, and the center between river shot and the elevator all seem like good practice to me! Do people even focus on true carving and edge control anymore? I say ditch the fat one quiver and master what you ski everyday, then when the pow hits you know what to do with the fats instead of pointing em' straight and bombing. Anybody can do that, I figure I'll shake things up a little!

• Like 1

Woooo frontside!!!!!!

Awesome pics Shadows...the six pack at Blue is about a minute shorter than the east mountain lifts at Jack Frost. At blue it takes me two lift rides and one run to finish my beer but I'm a slow drinker. When Johnny Style brought out the Black and Tan pounders at the JF PASR day no way I could finish one on the lift. Was chugging it at the top.

Whats up with your dog he's not even cute?

Skiing the berms on floyds, challenge, and the center between river shot and the elevator all seem like good practice to me! Do people even focus on true carving and edge control anymore? I say ditch the fat one quiver and master what you ski everyday, then when the pow hits you know what to do with the fats instead of pointing em' straight and bombing. Anybody can do that, I figure I'll shake things up a little!

Now imagine if you could carve on a fatty !! The speed, the power.......time for ludicrous speed!

I smell a salomon BBR in your future!

I was on that ski for a demo day in april, its cool and I really want to like it but I actually hated it. A very specific tool for sure, but then again maybe I was just in a bad mood. LOL My face was getting baked and my back was tuned up but they were way too twitchy and the zero camber relegated them strictly to groomers. I should probably try them again....

I got an old school style with lots of extra angulation, its one of those bad habits I can never get out of like extra upper body movement when I'm bored. But I can carve a 115 no problem. If my sister ever gets them shipped I'll run the Super 7 as my daily driver. With the newer stuff you can have a 195 length 117 that carves like an old school 68 and has excellent pow performance. A mogul ski they aren't (though I am a shitty mogul skier as AJ can attest to) but nowadays width isn't as important as it used to be, in my opinion of course.