Big Boulder 12-13-2011

RidgeRacer

that is some ghetto ass camelback shit... trashketball... fucking embarrassing

ummmm.....what?

How is that embarrassing? If people are going to throw garbage off the lift, encourage them to throw it in a consistent location for easier cleanup.

Embarrassing is all the trash under the lift at Blue.

ummmm.....what?

How is that embarrassing? If people are going to throw garbage off the lift, encourage them to throw it in a consistent location for easier cleanup.

i think it encourages people to throw garbage from the lift, in general. i cant understand how people feel throwing shit all over the place is acceptable. i think a well placed trash can at the top would accomplish much more.

• Like 1

i think it encourages people to throw garbage from the lift, in general. i cant understand how people feel throwing shit all over the place is acceptable. i think a well placed trash can at the top would accomplish much more.

It encourages people to throw the trash in a common location. If someone is going to throw trash off the lift, they're going to do it. Give them an incentive to throw it at a certain point to try to get it in the basket.

ummmm.....what?

which has significantly improved since previous years. people were doing some serious complaining about that.

• Like 1

Actually... Dom, Dan, and I had a discussion about the whole Trash cans under the lifts thing last season.

We all pretty much agreed that it was kinda crappy and took away from the natural element of it all.

Kind of like the whole waterpark thing at camelback. It turns the mountain into an amusement park rather than a sport involving nature.

Sure anyone can argue the man made snow and park features and all that (including ski lifts, which I'm not willing to give up so I can accept it)

When you start adding trash cans and shit under the lifts it just gives people an excuse to toss the shit off the lifts.

JFBB doesn't have the trash issues that Camelback and Blue have with the sole exceptions of WMMR weekends which brings out a whole different kind of patron altogether.

It's one of the things that I love about it honestly....of course my numero uno reason is the open terrain policy.

I can understand park features, but I'm simply not down with the trash cans....put those on the bottom and top of the lifts not underneath.

Just my .02

• Like 1