Sno Mountain Season Prices announced! Good $200 Deal!

KCSKI

sno1.jpg

^ A real good deal..and matches the "Other Guys" almost exactly...good if you can't get out on the weekends during the days. Only available for sale now 'till the 3rd of September...not really supposed to go online and on sale 'till the 17th of August but since we have the Peach festival and all going on this weekend we figured we'd start it now and throw in a $10 water park pass as well. Once again, only restrictions are not valid on weekend days 'till 4pm and not valid on holidays and is only on sale 'till the 3rd of September.....so, get 'em now!

sno2.jpg

^ The whole pass schedule/prices. One added feature to the Unlimited Season pass holder is the "First Tracks" special on the North Face on weekends...you get access to the mountain before anyone else does...be great with the new "Powder Days" we're doing this year as well.

All in all I think pretty good. Even a Tubing Pass this year...not that it concerns most of you I think, but Tubing has been such a big hit we figured why not.

On the "Ski Check" item...just to clarify as the kids on FB already had a fit...we still have the Free Ski Check for daily use, but we added overnight/seasonal storage for those that don't want to cart their stuff home all the time.

Sorry..seems that we always seem to skip the college price and with all the shuffling around and adding new stuff the past 9 days looks like we overlooked it again. I'll get that taken care of over the weekend and should have an answer for you in a few days

Damn look at those prices, CO heads are laughing......650 is even more than Blue....

Co prices are rediculously cheap compared to Pa. I pd $419 for a rocky mountain super pass + which is unlimited Winter Park/Copper and six days at Steamboat.

^ We did already...we opened the sale a bit early to co-incide with the Peach Festival and Customer service was busy all day with the passes, so..looks like it's been a pretty big hit so far.

Speaking of the Peach Festival, that was insane yesterday crowdwise, unofficial totals for attendance is supposed to have surpassed 25,000. Putting that stage right in front of the wave pool was a brilliant move. Camping was a great hit as well as we had 4 slopes covered in tents and the parking lot & overflow were completely filled with motorhomes. Pics as soon as I get them edited.

Isn't Elk pushing a grand? It's insane. The $200 deal isnt bad.

If I were more motivated I would check their site for exact prices, but for some reason, $780 is what sticks in my head... Still, for $800, even for a groupie like me, that's a good chunk of change... Especially when you can ride 90% of the time at Sno for $200 lol

25k at the peach festival? let's be real...

That number does seem high... I'm not really aware of how the event itself is structured though... Is that a weekend total? A one day total? Total for the waterpark, camping, and music? If it is a weekend total for all 3 of those it is still a high number, but fairly attainable...

Isn't Elk pushing a grand? It's insane. The $200 deal isnt bad.

LOL who the fuck would pay 1k for Elk, it is nothing like VT unless you've never been to VT.

25k for a peach festival....Sno should do more peach festivals then because they seem to be better at that than running a snow sports hill.

• Like 1

Elk doesn't even allow tree skiing..and none of their festivals revolve around fruit..lamebird.

Elk is what it is, and ownership and management are set in their ways. They could do alot to increase business and buzz, but they won't until they need to, and even then it may be too late... Oh well...