racer ready!!!?!

mbike-ski

Great night. Top notch conditions, a little cold, but I'll take it. Big congrats to Toast, who, for the first time ever, skied gates. I'd say his results were pretty legit considering he was on non SL skis from Root that could probably use a tune. I'd say on proper gear he's a sub 30 skier no problem. Great showing for the team tonight, 3rd over all. Some great skiing from JohnnyStyle who was really looking smooth down the last headwall on Razors. I almost ate shit on my second run...everyone watching at the the top thought I lost it, but I managed to hang out for a fast run, finishing 4th overall.

The results speak for themselves....Team PASR is better than ever. (we skied red first, blue second)

mnr_jan21_1.jpg

mnr_jan21_2.jpg

awesome night. glad i came out. hopefully its just improvements from here on out. Congrats to everybody on the team who kicked my ass and for having me join them. Hopefully I'll be improving as the weeks go on.

That shit is tough and even more so when you get to just show up with a bunch of people who have ridden the course a billion times before.

Major props for putting your thing down.

oops never did post that tr...

anyway tough night for team paskiandride - two on the irl, one no show, two dsq's and a fast and furious track. fast course doesn't translate to fast times for me with alot of speed checks in order to finish.

jeff if you don't feel like posting the results shoot me my times/places to keep track

Edited by mbike-ski

oops never did post that tr...

anyway tough night for team paskiandride - two on the irl, one no show, two dsq's and a fast and furious track. fast course doesn't translate to fast times for me with alot of speed checks in order to finish.

jeff if you don't feel like posting the results shoot me my times/places to keep track

i'll post it soon....been busy today.

Tonight was...interesting. The snow was decent. My first run down lazy was really nice buttery snow. Not super firm, but fun. The course was much turnier than last week, which was both good and bad. Good to slow you down, bad that with the softer snow, ruts can become an issue. Luckily we were the 2nd team to run and there weren't many people that we had pretty good conditions. Glenn took a hard fall first run and banged himself up pretty good. Made me ski with my tail between my legs on my 2nd run a little bit (fog had also set in hard). Excuses excuses, but just not my night with the fog/mist...I finished 6th overall. Johnny and Dave are neck and neck...only one tenth apart after two runs which earned them a 12th and 13th place finish. Mike had two pretty consistent runs for 17th overall. Team PASR needs Bob and Toast for the final week!

mnr_feb11_1.jpg

mnr_feb11_2.jpg

• Like 1

another fun night... course held up well for as soft as it was. johnny and dave looking smooooth, now we know how johnny style got his name! sam ole same ole here on the second run - if i ski the top half well i can't handle the speed on the lower headwall and go into survival scrub mode. and of course the fog clears out right after our second run. hopefully glenns back in the saddle next week. molson special was good too!

The snow was very nice last night, but the fog and rain were brutal for the racers. Like most ski races, the conditions are never consistent for everybody. By our second run the fog moved in so that one couldn't see past the first headwall. Slalom racing is difficult enough, but add fog and it makes for a real interesting race. One needed windshield wipers to race, but I'm glad to say that I survived it unharmed. There were lots of wrecks and DNFs last night and I am lucky that I wasn't one of them.

• Like 1