racer ready!!!?!

mbike-ski

since theyre blowing the shit out of razors a tentative 1/7 mnrl start may be in the cards!

it looks like last years team paskiandride.com roster will be back to defend their podium finish!

jeff

johnny

glenn

mark

mason

david (waiting on confirmation ?)

mike

anyone looking to come out if we don't hear from david?

will confirm the start date as soon as i hear anything

racewax.com

warm red hydro

light blue cold hydro

light blue universal flouro for race nights

unless its really sticky i'm actually laying off the wax a bit on race nights until i can get a little more control at speed :wacko:

no hockey means no basement tuning sessions yet for me this year - fuggers

cool, 5 or 6 weeks starting either this monday or next so were done the first or 2nd week of february.

used sl race skis seem to be pretty cheap and plentiful on some of the race sites, ebay, cl etc.

http://allentown.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=167&subAreaID=&query=sl+ski&catAbb=sss

oh, and mark wanted to let evryone know about asra at elk this weekend , gs sat and sl sunday

http://www.skiracer.com/indextwo.html

Maybe root has something I can borrow. I'll be an alternate for you guys unless I'm needed full

I got a 180 rc4 WC 17 radius, FKS bindings but the older GEZE toe...I don't remember all the new FIS rules but I don't think they are legal if this group cares, most don't.

racewax.com

warm red hydro

light blue cold hydro

light blue universal flouro for race nights

unless its really sticky i'm actually laying off the wax a bit on race nights until i can get a little more control at speed :wacko:

no hockey means no basement tuning sessions yet for me this year - fuggers

Thanks ! Flouro you fancy mofo LOL

I'm pretending they are still playing hockey in my mind, Islanders are still terrible. LOL so sad........

Good luck to you all this year. If you need a sub sometime lemme know :-)

That is too bad, you are podium level talent. Didn't you beat Atomic Jeff? Is it just you, or is Urban Assault out as well? On the bright side, with you gone, I move up one spot. :dance:

For those talking about skis, I have a line on a pair of Kastle RX SL skis with Marker bindings for $550. They are 2010 skis but they are still wrapped in the factory plastic. This setup goes for $1250-1500 new. You would get lots of looks skiing on the Kastles, nobody has them. I considered buying them myself but I am set for now with my gear.

not gonna see you and dad at the start this year bob? bummer, but thanks for the well wishes and will let you know if any spots open up for sure.

toast it looks like you have another week to look for some skis...

The start of the Buckman's/Blue Mountain Monday Night Challenge Race Series is being pushed back one week so that Razorback will be in great shape for the 1st session.

Registration will take place Monday, January 14th from 6:00 to 6:30pm. We will meet in the Summit Lodge by the Last Run Lounge. The 1st night will consist of practice runs from 7:00 to 8:30pm.