Experiences at Alpine Mountain as a customer or employee?

skier150

I would like to hear from people that go to Alpine Mountain, or have worked there in the recent past. Good experiences, and bad experiences... I would like to know them all. If you don't mind, you can PM me here with any comments.

Your help is appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Some photos and more thoughts.

gallery_935_262_1651968.jpg

gallery_935_262_4899832.jpg

gallery_935_262_2388709.jpg

gallery_935_262_1110387.jpg

gallery_935_262_1511235.jpg

As a customer, I left after a few runs. The lodge was beat, and if the chairs weren't full you would tip heavily to one side. There wasn't a single park feature anywhere. The only reason I went was that I had that WNEP card and it was on there.

Edited by dildobaggins

Lift's aren't their's, they purchased old shit from someone else hence the goofy arrangement.

They look like early Ctec's, Ctec peeps were from Penn State and did their first chair at 7 Springs. Maybe they then sold that shit off to Alpine. I'm pretty sure it's at least a Ctec hanger. Maybe a Riblet design but the tower doesn't look like riblet.

It's a strange design because I'm not sure why you would go to all the trouble to split the bench.

IDK could be Borvig, they made some very strange chairs that you can check out at Suicide Six.

Fuck man this is so tough because alot of this shit is mishmash crap....the chairs look like riblets.

I'm pretty sure the older chairs at Blue are Hall chairs, Hall's have those kinds of towers. Carlo's are similar but have lots of trussing on the towers and Poma's have a very distinct Y tower arms.

Edited by Johnny Law