Snow Guns ON last night, 11/12/13...New Lights tested as well.

KCSKI

I give them 3 years and they'll be back on the sale block.

KC will have more info (did we ever figure out if he is still working for Sno/Montage?), but now that the water park is built, and the debt is relatively lower due to the bankruptcy and sale, I bet that this ownership group can make a better run at it. If it ends up on the sale block, I think it will be because they want to get rid of it because of appreciation and growth, not because of bankruptcy.

KC will have more info (did we ever figure out if he is still working for Sno/Montage?), but now that the water park is built, and the debt is relatively lower due to the bankruptcy and sale, I bet that this ownership group can make a better run at it. If it ends up on the sale block, I think it will be because they want to get rid of it because of appreciation and growth, not because of bankruptcy.

^ That..and I made a mistake on the lights..they are LED..I was thinking about Mountain Bike night lights...lol.

Yeah..as far as the mountain...let's give it a chance ok, and if in the future they do decide to sell it, so what? Didn't CB just get sold....JFBB last year...it's not a big thing anymore as I read about resorts all across the globe changing hands, however the important thing is right now Montage is heading in the right direction.

As far as me personally, no I am not working this year for the mountain except for special events and weekday stuff if they need me as I have taken an offer from a firm (not Ski related) to handle weekend management that since it is more in line of what I actually do for a living, I would be a fool to say no to, plus the $$ is good, I won't lie there. However I have agreed to continue helping out and pass along info or questions, such as the one asked about the web site. (hope to have an answer for you shortly).

I have fond memories of the place and the only regret I have is the fact that things that I fought for and hoped for are now taking place and I won't be there to be a complete part of it.

• Like 3

No worries KC. As long as you can continue to provide inside information, we dont mind if you work there or not. Nobody can ever know the future, but if they can grow the mountain and water park, and you keep involved in some way shape or form, maybe there will be a job for you sometime in the future.

• Like 1