Boulder Opens Tonight!

oldtimeskier

Maybe they will update their website today.

Nah. that would be out of character for them. There is no good reason to inform people of anything before its absolutely necessary.

it sure would be nice to know what they think they will have open, and when. I know that is asking for a lot, though. It looks like Love is ready to go, and i would say boulder trail is close as well.

• Like 1

They don't put the snow flake icon next to the trail that they are actually blowing on. According to the site, they are only making snow on freedom park since the snow flake is next to that trail only, nothing anywhere else at bb or jf. It's horribly amateurish. If it wasn't for Dan the man's posts here I would have no idea what they were making snow on and that they were even blowing at JF at all. Is it that hard to keep a website updated?

They don't put the snow flake icon next to the trail that they are actually blowing on. According to the site, they are only making snow on freedom park since the snow flake is next to that trail only, nothing anywhere else at bb or jf. It's horribly amateurish. If it wasn't for Dan the man's posts here I would have no idea what they were making snow on and that they were even blowing at JF at all. Is it that hard to keep a website updated?

they've got photos and posts on facebook about snowmaking at frost

they've got photos and posts on facebook about snowmaking at frost

They do, two photos. My bitch is, they just post photos, but never mention what trails they are working on, (at either JF or BB), and what they plan to have open for the weekend. Their info always seems limited. Its like they go with the theory that no news is good news.

I know that Blue is opening Friday at 8:30.

I don't think that I'll be skiing anywhere this weekend honestly. The saddest part is that technically I could ski Friday, or Saturday as I don't have any of the kids nor work from Thursday at 3pm until Sunday morning at 9. Unfortunately I have other complications. I can't say that I'm very motivated to do much of anything other than survive right now. I do miss you guys and skiing though very much. Stoked for you no doubt...

Edited by phillycore

According to the site they are still only blowing snow on freedom and the headline is what was open last weekend. I have no idea what will be open on Friday or the hours which means I'll be at Blue since I know what and when they are opening. If I didnt like JF so much I swear I wouldn't even bother with them.

Edited by Ridge Racer
  • Like 1