$ 9.75 Lift Tickets on 2/12/14

My buddy saw this and got one. Do you have to pay the road toll for Split Rock to get to BB? I told him that was nuts, but he seems to think that's the case...

where's he coming from? If you get off at the pocono exit, that's the quickest by maybe 5-10 minutes. When coming up from Philly I usually get off at mahoning valley and take back roads. Cuts out maybe 10 minutes if you don't get stuck behind someone on a back road, but it cuts out a lot of miles.

I used to go through Split Rock until I got stuck at the toll booth one night with all my cash in my snowpants in the trunk and an awkward search for coins. Since then I go down 940 to the intersection of 115 and turn there. I think it actually is a bit faster since you don't have to slowly wind through a residential area, and it lets you hit up a Wawa which is nice.

I used to go through Split Rock until I got stuck at the toll booth one night with all my cash in my snowpants in the trunk and an awkward search for coins. Since then I go down 940 to the intersection of 115 and turn there. I think it actually is a bit faster since you don't have to slowly wind through a residential area, and it lets you hit up a Wawa which is nice.

Winner winner.