Blue Mountain Closing

toast21602

Actually weekday options kinda suck. All of PA is closed. Greek is actually closed tomorrow (but open today) so the options for tomorrow are mountain Creek with only the terrain Park section open. Not sure if that's worth the 1 1/2 hours, Bellayere or Hunter. I'm off tomorrow so I really want to ski. Leaning towards bell

• Like 1

Anyone know if "Bear and South" at mountain Creek are any good? That's the only shit open there tomorrow. I have the WNEP ticket so it's free. Not sure if it's worth the drive though.

just go. you will have the place to yourself. if i were you and had a free pass and a day off i would do it. the cost is gas and a beer at the bar. do it.

• Like 1

Actually weekday options kinda suck. All of PA is closed. Greek is actually closed tomorrow (but open today) so the options for tomorrow are mountain Creek with only the terrain Park section open. Not sure if that's worth the 1 1/2 hours, Bellayere or Hunter. I'm off tomorrow so I really want to ski. Leaning towards bell

That's true. I was just referring to the fact that the last couple of years none of those had been open this week midweek either. I think it was just Bell. After that it was either SoVT or the ADKs.

Anyone know if "Bear and South" at mountain Creek are any good? That's the only shit open there tomorrow. I have the WNEP ticket so it's free. Not sure if it's worth the drive though.

South has my favorite section of trails, but one was closed, and another sucked.

South is all park.