Peak Resorts IPO

C1erArt

She could give you a lot more than full service. Crabs, STDs..........

Wow lol..

LOL that's suprisingly accurate...plus 2 points for knob slobbing and a Blue Knob mention.

My pubes are kept short, ladies don't like a jungle.

Oh Lordy...if I ever get into competitive swimming I'm gonna shave all my body hair so I'm hydrodynamic..maybe just leave a little patch on my taint..

l

I thought that's how people save tables at ski areas lol. Jack Frost is

Old school it's like going back to the 80s

This is kind of true. I like that though. Nothing wrong with the 80s, well except the hair, and the neon, and the long / narrow skis. Then there was the whole Menudo thing. Oh and a cowboy named JR. [emoji53]

Yeah. You were.

An early morning coffee shop at Blue would be awesome. I'd love to pull in an pick up s nice hot coffee/expresso/latte while booting up.

I've suggested this on Blue mountains Facebook. With a spare 20 minutes in the morning I could get a warm beverage and if time was short I could still do a double shot of espresso. Steamboat has a coffee shop right at the base of the gondola and was perfect cause I could get muffin trail mix water juice coffee whatever and bring it on the gondola with me. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I've suggested this on Blue mountains Facebook. With a spare 20 minutes in the morning I could get a warm beverage and if time was short I could still do a double shot of espresso. Steamboat has a coffee shop right at the base of the gondola and was perfect cause I could get muffin trail mix water juice coffee whatever and bring it on the gondola with me.

And I thought that the waffle haus was classy. A coffee in the gondola would be downright delightful.

I've suggested this on Blue mountains Facebook. With a spare 20 minutes in the morning I could get a warm beverage and if time was short I could still do a double shot of espresso. Steamboat has a coffee shop right at the base of the gondola and was perfect cause I could get muffin trail mix water juice coffee whatever and bring it on the gondola with me.

I hope that was your first run of the day.

Otherwise, if you're skiing off the gondola at the boat you're doing it wrong. JMO

• Like 1

Phillycore check back to my Colorado report

I don't have the patience to weed through twenty paragraphs of made up words and how many cheese fries you ate to get to the actual skiing parts. I have a hard enough time dealing with my own eating disorder to read about your adventures in food with a side of skiing.

• Like 4

I don't have the patience to weed through twenty paragraphs of made up words and how many cheese fries you ate to get to the actual skiing parts. I have a hard enough time dealing with my own eating disorder to read about your adventures in food with a side of skiing.

You have an eating disorder...SMHerman... Anyway you said the exact same thing in my report in April and I gave u a response.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

You have an eating disorder...SMHerman... Anyway you said the exact same thing in my report in April and I gave u a response.

I probably did, like I said....I don't have the patience to weed through twenty paragraphs of how many cheese fries you ate. If for nothing else, I'm consistent with my thoughts and recognize that I have a problem.

• Like 3