I banned GSS again, again

RootDKJ

If you flexed the ban hammer to rustle jimmies that's cool, I love to rustle jimmies.

However if it's the alternative that's lame ass shit. I love you root I'd give you a kidney but.....

Some of you legit don't like him, a far greater number shit on him because you want to like the cool kids which is serious pussy shit. A bunch of you will drink beer with him, smoke his weed and be cool to his face but then rip him relentlessly online, that's also week fucking shit.

The worst though is humans who at the first chance use the tiny sliver, the tiny modicum of power they have to flex nuts they don't have.

I was there when the rent a cop brought out his penis compensater and that was dick but this is the exact same fucking thing.

You want to bust balls, you want to rustle jimmies that's cool but don't be a dick just because you can.

• Like 1

If you flexed the ban hammer to rustle jimmies that's cool, I love to rustle jimmies.

However if it's the alternative that's lame ass shit. I love you root I'd give you a kidney but.....

Some of you legit don't like him, a far greater number shit on him because you want to like the cool kids which is serious pussy shit. A bunch of you will drink beer with him, smoke his weed and be cool to his face but then rip him relentlessly online, that's also week fucking shit.

The worst though is humans who at the first chance use the tiny sliver, the tiny modicum of power they have to flex nuts they don't have.

I was there when the rent a cop brought out his penis compensater and that was dick but this is the exact same fucking thing.

You want to bust balls, you want to rustle jimmies that's cool but don't be a dick just because you can.

Hey man, $20 is $20, lolz.  Thanks for the kidney, same for you.

I like to think I've been kind to GSS over the years.  It wouldn't be a proper pre-season if there wasn't a GSS banning.

I love to bust GSS balls online but he's a good dude, his online personality is much different than his true demeanor. I truly can't say that I dislike him any more or less than the rest of you fuckwads.....

I'll probably get my first banning for admitting that though...

• Like 2

I'm not made of money, sir. How about some random partially used gift cards?

I'll take the finest ales your cooler has on opening day.

I love to bust GSS balls online but he's a good dude, his online personality is much different than his true demeanor. I truly can't say that I dislike him any more or less than the rest of you fuckwads.....

I'll probably get my first banning for admitting that though...

Since you all know I'm not above bribery, how much to ban phillycore?  :devil:  :modpower:  :buds:  :snowpee:

Funny story for you guys since I sometimes have big Internet muscles. There's this fuckery thread on Facebook that started with a few friends and grew to like 175,000 posts and dozens of posters. Well there's this guy named Danny that I had beef with and he got mad when I tagged his dead friends dad into the fuckery. Another guy named michael was mad because he has 6 kids and I asked him when he's gonna get fixed and he said I'm not broke. Anyway a few weeks ago at around 1045pm on karaoke night I was walking to my car and both Danny and Michael were there. Anyway they were both mad at my Internet Tom foolery and luckily I charmed them both and they didnt kick my ass. They even snapped a photo as I was walking to my car. Anyway thought you guys would get a kick of of it.

Here's my deer caught in the headlights look. And they figured out where I lived from my mobile uploads on Facebook. post-512-0-12074800-1415202314_thumb.jpg

hahahahah what about the cross dude, WTF is his deal ?

Cross dude Patrick blocked me on FB because he said I'm a spammer. His deal is he went to jail for two years for beating his wife than when he got out became a born again Christian and he walks around with giant cross. He has gotten disorderly conduct charges in Bethlehem, Allentown, got busted video recording in a court room during a child custody hearing and he owes child support. He refuses to get a job as he works for Jesus Christ. He lives in a car his friend gave him as he got kicked out of the Allentown rescue mission.

His selfie game is better than mine!!!post-512-0-40032700-1415205796_thumb.jpg

Cross dude Patrick will be featured in King Allentown the motion picture. You can tweet that. post-512-0-97831000-1415205912_thumb.jpg

Cross dude Patrick blocked me on FB because he said I'm a spammer. His deal is he went to jail for two years for beating his wife than when he got out became a born again Christian and he walks around with giant cross. He has gotten disorderly conduct charges in Bethlehem, Allentown, got busted video recording in a court room during a child custody hearing and he owes child support. He refuses to get a job as he works for Jesus Christ. He lives in a car his friend gave him as he got kicked out of the Allentown rescue mission.

His selfie game is better than mine!!!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Cross dude Patrick will be featured in King Allentown the motion picture. You can tweet that. attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Dude is mentally ill but I couldn't figure out his deal for the life of me. The wife beating deal completes the picture as does the whole not getting a job thing.

Your like the TMZ of allentown.....