BC Sad and Lonely

k2king

noted and noted. We almost put the stairs in last time so maybe that can be done this time.

Actually, up flat bar (the one without skirting) to staircase so you can either gap the stairs or hit the rail to press down the stairs. Even mailbox to stairs would be cool.

Build sounding like it went well last night.  I know they had plans of putting in the mailbox to stairs among many other new features.  I sadly can't say exactly what all went in as I only stayed for the tear down due to already working 15 hours at 2 jobs and having to wake back up to work at 730 this morning.  Webcams should give you an idea, although I don't think they have the controllable webcams like they used to.

haha not sure what you mean by all terrain???  The back bowls are out of bounds and I doubt 3 inches will be enough to ski the woods haha.

But seriously now, we have been 100% on all trails for like over a week now and I've already seen some brave soul tracks through the usual "sidecountry" spots between trails here and there.  I wouldn't go in there, but hey some people hate theirs skis and love the woods I guess.

Also I will be working thursday nights so please don't throw snowballs at the terrain park crew ha.  If you stay til 9 I will have a beer with ya at the grill or longswamp if you feel like chatting with a PASR poster.  Might even teach ya a thing or two about pool if you feel like wandering over to LST and wanna play a game of 8 or 9 ball.

Good to see ya guys considering bear on a day that doesn't award you with prizes for shredding so hard.

Probably coming up Thursday night. With the snow expected Wednesday night, will all terrain be open and will I need to bring a snorkel?

Shovel, beacon, and float backpack are required to get on any lift. High avalanche risk thursday esepcaially in yhe bowls.

• Like 2

i have no idea what time happy hour is at the grille, that place is too rich for my blood.  Just call and harass the ladies at the front desk, they can answer better than I can.

if ya see anybody pushing a rake after 4ish stop by and say hello, i'm the one with a beard.  You're the guy that's like 6'3" and 145 pounds right??

I'd wear my nametag that says josh but management thought it a good idea to get us tags that are magnets.  some of us actually move when we work, i almost lost that thing the first time i tried to push the rake.

Went up for a few runs tonight. The jump is cascade is real fun. Snow was kinda slow, but cascade flows real nice. Im digging the new rail they put out which is like a smaller sized candy cane raIL. The up cannon to corrugated tube to hip? Is pretty cool as well.

Setup is pretty fun right now.  The jump on cascade was hitting really well with a nice selection of rail / boxes after.  The propane tank between Cascade and BB was pretty sketchy though.  BB jumps are much better than before and pretty much all the rail setups were on point.