BC Sad and Lonely

k2king

Good to hear the setup is going over pretty well with everyone. Ā Was nice to bump into ya there Justin. Ā I honestly only stopped in to shoot some pool but totally forgot they have leagues thursday, that's the same team I shot 9 ball for last session and we took 1st in the division only to go to tri cups and lose. Ā I wouldn't call myself a pool hustler or shark, but some of the people I play against might ha. Ā I am currently shooting 2 nights a week on 2 different leagues, was three nights a week not too long ago. Ā Pretty soon I'll be down to one though, marriage and step kids and all that.

Ā 

Sorry I couldn't hang out and chat more but I couldn't play pool and it's kind of a long drive back to Birdsboro so...

Ā 

Maybe I'll make it up to Blue once this year to meet some more of you guys up there.

Ā 

Little heads up, I think we have a rail jam coming up but not sure when. Ā I know you guys like to come down from blue and take our prizes home with ya.

You should have seen the crowd of them at the Grille last Thursday night. Ā Groupon must have had a deal on baby sitters because the milfs were out in full force.

Ā 

Damn I wanted to get a beer with thedude but work was calling......I always wonder if any of them ski, in my experience they never leave the lodge

Oh man shoulda let me know! We could have spun some old washed up park rat laps. With beers on the chair of course.

Ā 

Next time for sure, thedude said they were running a slalom nastar setup so I spent all my time bashing gates.

Ā 

Was getting a bit nostalgic though when I saw Sasquatch and the park.....

Next time for sure, thedude said they were running a slalom nastar setup so I spent all my time bashing gates.

Ā 

Was getting a bit nostalgic though when I saw Sasquatch and the park.....

those two little jumps are pretty fun right now. Learned a few new grabs with 3s and 5s on em last week
  • Like 2

tinymoose and I haven't been there yet this season.Ā  it really sucks that they shortened their midweek evening hours, kinda makes us to not want to go there midweek b/c we can't get there until 7 anyhow.....paying $35 or so for 2.5 hours is really steep for PA.

tinymoose and I haven't been there yet this season. it really sucks that they shortened their midweek evening hours, kinda makes us to not want to go there midweek b/c we can't get there until 7 anyhow.....paying $35 or so for 2.5 hours is really steep for PA.

Agreed, but I can see where they're coming from with it. The place is a ghost town after 8pm.

Ā 

Got a pair of skis a few days ago so picked that back up. Mostly park but by day 3 it was like I've been skiing for A while. Learned to hit most rails, come out switch etc etc. Started to learn 270 out last night but ran out of time before I could fully get it spinning on skis off a rail is way easier than on a snowboard

• Like 1

Haha hottest MILFs in the state, BC needs to use that to advertise their lodge for sure. Ā I can neither confirm nor deny that statement..........I do like to sample the lodge food from time to time though.

Things are gonna look a little different this week for sure. Ā Don't know exactly what is going in or coming out but there is talk of builds several nights this week on several trails. Ā  Then thursday night we are building for the jam. Ā Heads up on friday there will be a section closed til saturday for the jam, I'm guessing next to tubing where they usually hold the jams but don't quote me on it.

Oh and if the vintage ripper that stopped and asked us to put in a small jump last thursday night cause he was teaching his daughter 180's is on here.......well dude your wish is our command. Ā New family park mini jump down at the bottom just for you and the little lady.

Ā 

Don't be afraid to stop and chat if you like or don't like anything about the park. Ā We will try to work it in or pass the word so it gets done.

super low key. Ā like super super low key. Ā internet pastor, married under the woodwork between our living room and dining room, beers and pizza and cannolis for the reception. Ā about as low key as it gets. Ā Her third marriage and I'm not one for fancy shit. Ā At least I get to sit down to dinner every night right next to where we tied the knot. Ā Beats some pricey church I'll never go back to.