TR 1/20/15 - Icy Icy Icy

guitar73

so, tinymoose and I are taking the Tuesday nite adult racing clinic this season. overall it's been really good for us, but last nite takes the cake.  with all this warm weather and rain, conditions were sugar on boiler plate.  this week they set up a gs course on razor back.....and the upper part of the course was boiler plate, not fun.  everyone had issues with it and the instructors had to change up the first two gates slightly to make it more manageable.  I think next week they are going to set up a slalom course. 

anyhow, it's good times had by all.

• Like 2

most ppl don't know they have the adult racing clinic b/c it is buried deep in that website (they also do a weds morning adult clinic). they didn't have razorback roped off, but they should have b/c on a few occasions we had random ppl blasting through our course and what not.  we warmed up on paradise and that was in good shape.  lazy mile was pretty decent, except where sidewinder park intersects, but that's pretty typical.  didn't get to ski much of anything else.

ETA:  it's an all levels clinic.  we have ppl like me who have zippo racing experience and we have ex-college level racers.  it's a good mix of ppl.  sometimes we split into groups, but we're mostly grouped together.

Edited by guitar73