Winter Storm Juno

toast21602

This storm was yet another media fabrication. At least Blue was fun last night.

It's real, I mean you can see it on water vapor or radar and it delivered to everywhere not west of NYC.

Weather is like gambling, you play your odds and odds were pretty fucking good but every once in awhile it fucking goes 1 out of 100 and shits on your face.

It's real, I mean you can see it on water vapor or radar and it delivered to everywhere not west of NYC.

Weather is like gambling, you play your odds and odds were pretty fucking good but every once in awhile it fucking goes 1 out of 100 and shits on your face.

100% agree. It's there, plain to see. But still a gamble. Tell us what you see and leave it at that but they hype shit up for ratings. meanwhile businesses close, schools close which means parents have to take off from work. Every needs their goddamn bread and milk blah blah blah. The biggest sin of all, skiers / riders are pissed.

100% agree. It's there, plain to see. But still a gamble. Tell us what you see and leave it at that but they hype shit up for ratings. meanwhile businesses close, schools close which means parents have to take off from work. Every needs their goddamn bread and milk blah blah blah. The biggest sin of all, skiers / riders are pissed.

What they saw was even more than what they predicted, the models said 46" at one point for LI. This one fucked 99.9% of the pro mets. EURO for the longest time has been the model of choice for winter and it totally failed on this one.

I don't disagree with what your saying just weather is really really fucking difficult shit.

What they saw was even more than what they predicted, the models said 46" at one point for LI. This one fucked 99.9% of the pro mets. EURO for the longest time has been the model of choice for winter and it totally failed on this one.

I don't disagree with what your saying just weather is really really fucking difficult shit.

i think this one got the best of everybody.   i heard "high bust potential" from maybe 2 of the 10 weather dealios i pay attention to, and by high bust potential, they meant totals going down.  Nobody predicted Elvis setting up camp around state college to party and ruining PASR's powder day.  I think this all started to fall apart very late last night, so up until 10 or 11 everyone was still on board.  

It is what it is.  we had a decent snow Saturday, and nobody should be crying in their Wheaties.   Its happened before, and it will happen again.  

in case you are bored, this is kinda funny.  

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/01/stormcast-2015-everyone-was-wrong-and-the-ones-who-were-less-wrong-are-gloating-about-it.html