2/28...sunny

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun session at blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:27AM and it was somewhere around zero degrees with light winds and sunny sky's. toast, MBike mike, Rose, justo, Nastar Glenn, PA Ridge Rider, Indiggio and Kevin Thomas were all in the house. First civilian six pack was east to come by and first run on the right non bumped side of challenge was pretty nice. Next run on nightmare to Dreamweaver was also fun followed by some switchback and lazy mile action. Switchback was sa weet and the snow was like velvet. I'm guessing the groomers used the fluffer attachment last night.

Crowds were moderate with no serious lift lines but a decent amount of people on a few of the runs. There was an under 16 race on RaZors edge but no racing took place in the morning. Back to the lodge around 10 for a few Dirt Wolfs then Point Philips for sausage and brisket and now back in the A where its in the high 20s and sun...I can't say it felt like springtime on this February morning but the skiing was pretty darn good. I'll be missing tomorrow but see errrbody during the week or next weekend. JADIP

• Like 1