Everybody is seeing the light and the light is TS

Well first of all, I guess I am an "older woman." I don't find teeny boppers attractive. That is John Hamm, he is in the show Mad Men, among other things.

I looked him up he's 44. Anyway Barb when I'm your age I'm sure I'll find 18-25 year olds the hottest still. And there are plenty of hot ass 40 year olds and you're easy on the eyes as well ;-)

Wow that's crazy and Blue gave a long response on FB why they closed when they did. Was very logical.

They also said next year Easter is earlier and they are thinking about being open Easter Sunday.

They aren't opening Saturday because there's a chance of showers. 0% chance. Anyway JLaw you'll be in aspen.

Ellen McPherson 51

Christie Brinkley 61

Shannon Elizabeth 41

post-1572-14278216117239_thumb.jpg

I take them 8 to 80, dumb, crippled, and crazy. Crisp and clean with no caffeine, and a pair of spandex or either tight jeans. - Big Daddy Kane, I Get The Job Done

No offense to BDK but they Gotta be 18 at least......smh

• Like 1

My friend from high school is friends with Shannon Elizabeth. You realize these pictures of older women are photoshopped and they have makeup and plastic surgery.

18 at least to have sex...younger ones you can still leer at.

ski999 loved shannon elizabeth

Really I thought his type is short hair and no boobs. Oh that was his wife lol

dafuq you talking about? I don't see anything on their FB.

It's been removed. Essentially it said they monitored the weather and they want to give their skier and riders the best product and with 60 degree temperatures, rainfall and Easter they will not be opening Saturday. They also said this was their second longest season. Last year was the longest.