I wonder what Matt Edge is up to???

why do poor people get so excited when they get pregnant? You work 20 hours per week minimum wage, are 21 years old, already have a child with an absentee father, now are having a child with another man you are not in a relationship with. smh

I think you get more welfare and shit the more kids you have. If you neglect the shit out of them, that's more $ in your pocket.

why do poor people get so excited when they get pregnant?  You work 20 hours per week minimum wage, are 21 years old, already have a child with an absentee father, now are having a child with another man you are not in a relationship with.  smh

What does this have to do with Matt Edge? Anyway Poors are baby making machines. People wonder why the Allentown school district is failing so much. Well the old single family homes are subdivided into multi family apartments so the landlord is paying the same taxes a family paid before with 2 kids for three units with 10-15 total kids. Shit is bonkers. Poors get more welfare and food stamps when they have more kids. Anyway pulling out isnt always the best method of birth control. Ain't no chick ever gotten pregnant from a good old fashioned finger blasting!!!!

• Like 1

Matt edge will get a kick out of this thread in November or whenever he is reading PASR again...

like why the hell would you be excited to be having a child with a man you are not even in a relationship with?  if the child is male he will be a future Pennsylvania state penitentiary inmate, if the child is female, they will be a future teenage single mother with a baby daddy who is a Pennsylvania state penitentiary inmate.  shit blows my mind.  one 19 year old chick on my facebook just had a miscarriage after getting knocked up by a guy she wasn't in a relationship with, so then she immediately goes and gets pregnant again with a guy she's been dating for 2 months smh.  she's super excited for the baby even though she works at McDonalds .  another girl is pregnant in jail, and her baby daddy just got sentenced to 1-2 years in the state pen smh

Here's the deal TP4...most people are pretty dim. Bright people generally don't have that may kids. Lets generously say that for every 80 dim people there are 20 bright people. The children of the bright people will likely be afforded a decent education along with a comfortable home lyfe with the expectation that alot of planning goes into raising a family. The children of the dim people will likely have a much lower IQ, less education and be more willing to stick their dick in loose women with no birth control except for the pulling out method. Then they'll make more dim children and in future generation the bright people will be even more outnumbered. Why do you think certain ethnic groups have more geniuses???? Selective breeding...it's just the way of the world. It's why the average mother has 6 children in third world countries...why the average mother in impoverished America has several babies with several men who likely to be a rolling stone vs grounded and more likely to end up in prison.

I love going to the WaWa in Allentown and seeing people buy red bull and tastycakes with food stamps and their 5 year old kids are wearing air Jordan's and timberland boots. Pisses me off cause my mom would only spend $50 on sneakers and I was stuck with LA Gears while the homeys were rocking Nike airs and ree box pumps.

The girl that lives with her mother across the street from me had three children from three different fathers by the time she was 23. She was, as you say, excited about each pregnancy, marriage was  never a consideration. She was/is on some kind of government dole, I can't remember when she last had a job, I do remember it was as a hair washer in a salon. Her plan was to collect on the three children from the fathers and the state, it was working for her until she had her three children taken away early this year due to her drug abuse. Her grandparents were the original owners of the house she's in now. Her and her mother were both born and raised in that house. My neighborhood is a quiet, tight knit, family oriented one on a private road in the middle of bucks county. 

i always tell people that living in the bronx is expensive as hell, due to all the fresh gear you have to buy (or steal).  for instance, you need at least 5 pairs of J's, that's $1000 right there.  you also need at least 2 pairs of timbs which is slightly under $300.  you then need a $600 puffy Northface jacket (very handy for stealing things, so the ROI is pretty good with this purchase).  you also need at least 15 hats which retail for $70 each.  throw in a couple $300 designer belts and some $50 white tees.  soon you come to find out that living in impoverished urban areas is actually very expensive.

Easy when you're dealing drugs...

• 2 months later...