Snowmaking? More Like Dream Making at Jack Frost.

weedreimer

I actually think opening Monday is a sort of silly idea. Save the snow in whales to minimize melting and groom it out for the 26th when you will get crowds. There will not be many people out there this Monday.

I figure CB is doing Monday to get noticed as open so folks book hotel rooms for Xmas week.

I actually think opening Monday is a sort of silly idea. Save the snow in whales to minimize melting and groom it out for the 26th when you will get crowds. There will not be many people out there this Monday.

I figure CB is doing Monday to get noticed as open so folks book hotel rooms for Xmas week.

That's exactly the idea. It'll last longer in a whale, last thing you want to do is compact, tear up, and till marginal snow with rain for three days straight, but hey as Drake said, "YOLO." We're gonna pump out as much as we can here at JFBB without a doubt and if the temp is in our favor we'll be able to run through the day tomorrow. I'll be sure to post updates from both mountains.

• Like 5

Aren't they the only two mountain reps on here?

Actually he may be the only one since KC no longer works at Montage.But I was referring to overall. There have been a few others over the years but I always appreciated the one's that post useful info as opposed to the one's coming on here to blow smoke up our asses. 

Actually he may be the only one since KC no longer works at Montage.But I was referring to overall. There have been a few others over the years but I always appreciated the one's that post useful info as opposed to the one's coming on here to blow smoke up our asses. 

Why blow smoke when you could blow snow?!

Appreciate the good words! I enjoy the communication, good info, and insight amongst a solid community. 

• Like 1

That's fantastic. Weed how is the snow holding up. Post some pictures.

These are all from yesterday. Currently raining and gross out here at the mountain so as much as I'd love to go venture outside and get soaked, my camera might not agree so much. It's holding up, it has receded in some places where it was thin such as blow over far from guns and piles as of this morning. The fog is the real killer.

post-13009-0-46519100-1450797836_thumb.jpg

post-13009-0-28868100-1450797854_thumb.jpg

post-13009-0-51143600-1450797875_thumb.jpg

post-13009-0-01199300-1450797941_thumb.jpg

post-13009-0-91865700-1450797944_thumb.jpg

That is really lame. Within minutes of blues opening there were tons of pictures. Maybe with Weedreemer in charge of marketing things will get better.

Haven't had a chance to sit down and get things posted. Quite frankly it wasn't anything spectacular at opening time, with a drizzle. I was helping dig some features in and haven't shot many pictures. Sorry about the lack of photos it's just been kind of a downer morning with not much going on. I'll be sure to post a better recap tonight. Not much activity. 

Edited by weedreimer

Haven't had a chance to sit down and get things posted. Quite frankly it wasn't anything spectacular at opening time, with a drizzle. I was helping dig some features in and haven't shot many pictures. Sorry about the lack of photos it's just been kind of a downer morning with not much going on. I'll be sure to post a better recap tonight. Not much activity.

Thanks looking forward to pictures. Why is it a downer morning?? You're open!!!