Opening or re-Opening 12/25 or 26

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Just announced they are closing Sunday. Reopening Monday.

Thanks for the info Toast as I was planning to go on Sunday. Thanks for the lack of info JFBB website as you are the least informative website on the world wide web. 

edit....this post went over my head. 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1

Woukd be interested in seeing some pix I admit. Almost headed up there today but I could not believe it would be decent.

If you look at Hunter's Web cams, it is hard to believe they are selling tix to ski that. And even harder to believe they are letting folks ski it on their rentals.

Sort of like a WROD but with frayed edges and rocks poking through.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

I hope they are open tomorrow

60 degrees and rain tomorrow wow. PoconoOceanCity said he just arrived at JF I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. I remember stalking TTC6 through one park at Jackson frost in 2009.

Woukd be interested in seeing some pix I admit. Almost headed up there today but I could not believe it would be decent.

If you look at Hunter's Web cams, it is hard to believe they are selling tix to ski that. And even harder to believe they are letting folks ski it on their rentals.

Sort of like a WROD but with frayed edges and rocks poking through.

I just checked out hunters cams doesn't look terrible will be hard for them to last till January 1st when they can blow snow again.