1/7/2016....nom nom nom

I didn't order a burger at slopeside grill cause you said it was meh. VTMark had one and liked it.

I have had decent ones there. Still for half the price there are many burgers in the valley that are much better. Cafe burgers are probably what you think I was talking about. Either way, taste is subjective so try it out yourself and report back!

I have had decent ones there. Still for half the price there are many burgers in the valley that are much better. Cafe burgers are probably what you think I was talking about. Either way, taste is subjective so try it out yourself and report back!

No not cafe burger you talked about $20 for a burger and a beer so not cafe burger the one you were talking about was the one with two kinds of cheese and I think an onion ring on it. When we're 70 I will still be talking about that burger.

• Like 1

No not cafe burger you talked about $20 for a burger and a beer so not cafe burger the one you were talking about was the one with two kinds of cheese and I think an onion ring on it. When we're 70 I will still be talking about that burger.

man you are obsessed with a bad burger I barely remember... I guess you should stay away from slope side because I once had a bad experience like the first week they opened.

wouldn't  be surprised if they do.

just got back from a quick evening session. it was alright. as expected. Jeff's parking lot beer was good. Met up with him, Justo, GSS, MBike, Indiggio. felt just like last year. 

Saw a car from NJ get stuck trying to drive down Shuttle - had to get towed out by a groomer. LOL.

1ebcf4c877599364d46a433c294f0e7a.jpg

As I said toast posts the best photos on PASR

I was at opening bell for opening day 2.0, very surprised at how few people were there. The first few runs had virtually no wait for the lift, the lift lines never got too crazy, especially after they opened the Burma chair. Lazy was decent, main was death cookies, chute was hard and smooth, everything else was pretty good. Lots of snow being blown, whales on tut's and Burma. Met up with Angry Hugo on my way out at 11:30a. Good first day, happy to be back. Finally got to ski my new Latigos and was not disappointed.

• Like 1

Just got home from blue the true....

Met up with IusedtoskiatJFskiDan and IusedtoliveinVtMark

Main Street was cookies....

Lazy was nice....

Chute was narrow, filled with cookies.... I got forced into a hockey stop/slide to avoid the douchecanoe who decided to stop dead smack in the middle of the trail leaving my options of A...slamming into him and probably getting a lawsuit after I put his ass in the hospital...( Didn't choose A...I'm already poor)

B.......run out of real estate to make a turn and most likely end up in the trees and get myself fucked up. ( didn't choose B)

Or C.... Hockey stop and slide to avoid slamming into him or the trees....

I chose C.... So Doug...I guess you can say I fell since my left hand and hip hit the snow mid stop prior to popping back up.

I didn't want to disappoint you.

We saw pilot Doug and his friend...forget her name offhand, but didn't get a chance to say hi as we were on different pace.

Drank some Tommyknocker ipa and a half, switched to my prophets from my pbr's made 2-3 more runs and my legs were saying that it's time to roll.....and hit the road....

The blue route sucks as always... No pics...you know what blue looks like

Back tomorrow am...

• Like 3

man you are obsessed with a bad burger I barely remember... I guess you should stay away from slope side because I once had a bad experience like the first week they opened.

I had the kielbasa with truffle fries it was good. I'll be back.

This I can help with.

Tomorrow we'll get a bump train going snow should be semi soft

Nice report phillycore.

I woke up at 4:45....left the house at 5:25 but stopped for gas/coffee

First six pack day is like xmas morning for a Jew sort of bittersweet. They need to do s new geologic study I think the peak is higher. Tuts lane seemed to gain some vert.

I'm really happy with the base depths!!!