1/7/2016....nom nom nom

They have closed around here recently for renovations. Usually for a month. The one closest to me closed permanently a year ago, still angry about it.

Makes me feel privelaged to have 4 wawas within 10 miles of my house.

• Like 1

Not a good start to my trip this morning when freaking wawa is closed.....need my coffee...

Stop at the Starbucks in Allentown. Post a report!!!!

They have closed around here recently for renovations. Usually for a month. The one closest to me closed permanently a year ago, still angry about it.

Do you have sheetz down there?? They are a lot better than wawa

Wawa doesn't even have nachos...I think ghetto people like wawa better and country people are more into sheetz.

I think the inverse.  I've seen Wawa's out in the boonies along with Turkey Hills, but only seen Sheetz in cities.

Groomers just headed up HS, but continued on, probably to work Paradise.

Wow, that actually topped watching 3 try to load the double

This actually happened to me twice. I turn around to look at the chair coming at me and I see some jackhole right behind me forcing me to jump to the side. Last thing I want to do is sit on some goobers lap. Dafuq was with all the noobs on opening day?

This actually happened to me twice. I turn around to look at the chair coming at me and I see some jackhole right behind me forcing me to jump to the side. Last thing I want to do is sit on some goobers lap. Dafuq was with all the noobs on opening day?

It's cause it's January and that's when goobers start their ski season.

I agree sheetz is better than wawa. I wish we had them.

The only one I had ever been to was on the way to Blue ... there were almost too many options.  I liked all the hot foods, but don't think that they coffee was as good.