Vermont next week

Mess

Nice dude seems like the perfect appetizer for your taos trip.

Stowe a very special place with nice people in a nearby corner of America (at 13:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F80EFG0lzuE

That video is great! I love how they focus on the French onion soup for like 10 seconds. I didn't see that barber shop when I was there, I need a haircut bad!

Awesome! Goat and Star are even steeper. Nosedive is an old historic race course (Google meatheads clip) and was the first real black diamond course my sons and I skied. My son was out there yesterday too

Can't find the meatheads clip! Linky?

That video is great! I love how they focus on the French onion soup for like 10 seconds. I didn't see that barber shop when I was there, I need a haircut bad!

Can't find the meatheads clip! Linky?

I don't think this is the one he's talking about but it shows alot of the more famous slack/notch lines

• Like 3

You missed the friday heady topper delivery in Stowe. usually all sold out by noon.

Vibes...you prolly got up there too late to score Headys from the friday AM Stowe delivery.

You can get Heady Toppers at most bars in Stowe (not the matterhorn) but you just have to act fast to get some to take home...

Park at the Matterhorn on your drive up and catch the shuttle to the mountain. When you're done skiing for the day and ready to apres harder than you ever have before, ski the Bruce trail back to the Matterhorn!

This!  

So great...