Next years season passes on sale..buddy passes.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Is the payment plan based on the pre November price??? I'm not paying anything till Halloween. It works out perfect for me because my rent is free in October because I got a free month of rent along with a 12 month lease so I save $725 in October which is about what my season pass at blue is.

It's based off $675, so I'll pay $95 per month for 7 months.

Stupid just pay the whole $675 in the fall.

You're just giving blue your money early.

I'm familiar with the time value of money, but this helps me "smooth" out the expense which is helpful. I might seem rich, but it can be hard to manage expenses with the kids and shit that comes up.

I'm familiar with the time value of money, but this helps me "smooth" out the expense which is helpful. I might seem rich, but it can be hard to manage expenses with the kids and shit that comes up.

Your families expenses are prob triple as much as what my individual expenses are lol...as for time value of money yeah that's what I was thinking.

I don't consider someone to be rich if they still have to work. Well off yes. Not rich.

I get the early bird price and charge it on a card....by the time I pay it off I've probably paid double the normal price anyway....

If I don't buy a pass than I would probably bail out a lot of weekends because I have an excuse....save $$, time, gas, conditions not the best, etc..

So having a pass makes it easier....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like paying the least amount for something.  therefore my pass has been purchased.  By the time ski season starts to wrap up, im spending money i havent made yet, but its like that every year since my income in the winter is pretty low.  

If the early bird wasnt as attractive as it is, i would definitely do the payment plan.  

• Like 2