2/20..nice conditions sunny day

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I'll check it out sometime. I work down in Bucks/MontCo so wouldn't have worked for lunch. For Mexican while working I like Fiesta Habanero in Quakertown. Only a couple outside picnic tables though, so that wasn't happening today.

Fiesta Habenero also has sit down place on Rt 29 just above Pennsburg. Good food.

• Like 1

Yes. You want to make a profile at Mydisneyexpwrience.com and add a guest for everyone going with. After you buy your tickets you'll assign one to each person. Then you can go on there and choose 3 fast pass experiences for each guest per day that they have a ticket. You can do this 60 days before the first day of your trip if you are staying on property, and 30 days before if you don't have a Disney hotel reservation

Thank you...good stuff

• 2 months later...

Bumping this one because Disney recently made changes to make one of my Fastpass tips moot.

After using your first 3 Fastpasses you no longer have to go to the kiosk to make additional selections. You can make them right from your phone in the Disney app. You can even make one at another park if you have park hopper passes. Big time positive change.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 1

Bumping this one because Disney recently made changes to make one of my Fastpass tips moot.

After using your first 3 Fastpasses you no longer have to go to the kiosk to make additional selections. You can make them right from your phone in the Disney app. You can even make one at another park if you have park hopper passes. Big time positive change.

Congrats!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you sir. The magic bands have arrived. Dining, FP+ are all booked up, kids are stoked...I'm officially broke. haha.

As a side note, I'm looking forward to all of the new Star Wars stuff happening in Hollywood Studios.