2/20..nice conditions sunny day

GrilledSteezeSandwich

GSS...you basically just kicked Dom in the nuts by saying that....

He may just kick your ass with one arm

I let it slide...lol.

One of the best moments of my life was strolling through the Denver airport wearing my Patriots Jersey last year 2 days after we won the super bowl. The looks I received were fantastic.

Really why is that??? The super bowl champs always go to Disney world. I don't know which team he's a fan of but if it's not a Pennsylvania team he's a poser.

I've been a Patriots fan since I was 6. Pose this!

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1

Wait the patriots weren't even in the super bowl but the patriots and the steelers are in my opinion the best teams of the last decade. I think it's weird when people refer to the team they room for as we lol. Except for penn state people they're like We Are and then I say the champions. Lol

• Like 1

Wait the patriots weren't even in the super bowl but the patriots and the steelers are in my opinion the best teams of the last decade. I think it's weird when people refer to the team they room for as we lol. Except for penn state people they're like We Are and then I say the champions. Lol

"we" won it last year.

Imagine how much shit the media would give gronk if he were black lol. Dude offered people 10k to have sex in public and people laughed. Dude gave a woman a lap dance on tv and people laugh. Yet cam newton dabs and people flip out lol

Dab as in smoke wax or is there a different definition of dab???

Not sure. Surgery went well. Now working on healing up and gaining range of motion back through physical therapy. That's my focus at this point. I would think that at the earliest late March but I need to be 100% ready. I'm in no way pushing it. I've come to peace with my season being potentially over. If it happens this year, it happens but my goal is to come back stronger and better than ever next year. I know it sounds cliche but that's where I'm at.

Seriously, don't ski til next year. It's not worth it. When I tore my ACLS, I really wanted to ski before it was repaired. I figured what the hell, it's already a mess. One of my kids actually talked sense into me! You're not missing a great season. So just heal 100%. Next year will be better.

• Like 1

Seriously, don't ski til next year. It's not worth it. When I tore my ACLS, I really wanted to ski before it was repaired. I figured what the hell, it's already a mess. One of my kids actually talked sense into me! You're not missing a great season. So just heal 100%. Next year will be better.

That's most likely what will happen. I need to think long term. If I'm even ready this season it'll be spring which means I'll be getting jostled around in spring conditions. As much as I love corn, it can wait.

A LOT of people seem to have forgotten a LOT about Cam Newton. The press this season has made him out to be some great role model...

He's classless and arrogant.....

I guess we should just forget about him stealing laptop's, and shopping around through the NCAA to the highest bidder...... Dab on my nuts. Cam can suck it.

Been there a bunch of times. First time for my middle and youngest so I'm really stoked for them.

Nice. Assuming you've been in the past few years, since the changeover to Fastpass+? If not, do a little reading on making the most out if that system. Especially in summer, the parks are miserable these days without it.

I'm heading there in August. Where's the best place to stay in the park? We usually stay outside at the Vistana, Hilton or Waldorf.

Best place to stay on-property is tough to answer. A lot depends on budget, since Disney has Value, Moderate and Deluxe resorts. In the Deluxe realm, Boardwalk and Beach/Yacht Club are nice for adults with the EPCOT proximity, and the pool at B/Y Club is the nicest on property. For families that care more about the parks, Contemporary is hard to beat. It's on the monorail for MK and EP access, and is really the only resort in true walking distance to MK. Polynesian is also nice and o. The Monorail, but the feature pool has been under construction and I'm not sure it will be reopened by this summer. Wilderness Lodge is nice but is under a bunch of renovations for the foreseeable future as they expand the Disney Vacation Club there. Animal Kingdom Lodge is very nice for families that like to spend some time at the resort, the rooms with savannah views are sweet, and even if staying in the lower priced rooms there are lots of community animal views and the pools at both lodges are super nice.

The only moderate I have stayed at was one night at Coronado Springs and thought it was really nice. Sprawling resort, very nice feature pool.

I've not stayed at a Value resort, but understand that Art of Animation is the gold standard there. In fact, many consider it it's own category, like a value plus. Beyond that, Pop Century is a notch better than the All Stars.

If proximity is more important than the "extras" that come with staying on property (busses, free MagicBands, extra magic hours, 60 day window for booking Fastpasses, charging privileges in parks) Bonnet Creek is supposed to be REALLY nice. It's withing Disney borders but doesn't come with the extras because it is not owned by Disney. The pool there looks awesome.

To be fair, Peyton manning sexually assaults women then goes on a smear campaign to slander her name. Tom Brady dumped his pregnant girlfriend for a model, plus had been caught cheating multiple times. Russel Wilson is also running for simp of the decade award all while pissing off Future. These guys are all scumbags. It's why I root for Michael Vick cause he actually does good shit for the community like donating his time to animal shelters and dog rescue groups, plus he adopted some rescued pit bulls recently

Brady may have left his pregnant GF but he never "cheated"

• Like 1

Nice. Assuming you've been in the past few years, since the changeover to Fastpass+? If not, do a little reading on making the most out if that system. Especially in summer, the parks are miserable these days without it.

Best place to stay on-property is tough to answer. A lot depends on budget, since Disney has Value, Moderate and Deluxe resorts. In the Deluxe realm, Boardwalk and Beach/Yacht Club are nice for adults with the EPCOT proximity, and the pool at B/Y Club is the nicest on property. For families that care more about the parks, Contemporary is hard to beat. It's on the monorail for MK and EP access, and is really the only resort in true walking distance to MK. Polynesian is also nice and o. The Monorail, but the feature pool has been under construction and I'm not sure it will be reopened by this summer. Wilderness Lodge is nice but is under a bunch of renovations for the foreseeable future as they expand the Disney Vacation Club there. Animal Kingdom Lodge is very nice for families that like to spend some time at the resort, the rooms with savannah views are sweet, and even if staying in the lower priced rooms there are lots of community animal views and the pools at both lodges are super nice.

The only moderate I have stayed at was one night at Coronado Springs and thought it was really nice. Sprawling resort, very nice feature pool.

I've not stayed at a Value resort, but understand that Art of Animation is the gold standard there. In fact, many consider it it's own category, like a value plus. Beyond that, Pop Century is a notch better than the All Stars.

If proximity is more important than the "extras" that come with staying on property (busses, free MagicBands, extra magic hours, 60 day window for booking Fastpasses, charging privileges in parks) Bonnet Creek is supposed to be REALLY nice. It's withing Disney borders but doesn't come with the extras because it is not owned by Disney. The pool there looks awesome.

yep...FP is key. I think we're staying at Coronado. 

I'll check it out sometime. I work down in Bucks/MontCo so wouldn't have worked for lunch. For Mexican while working I like Fiesta Habanero in Quakertown. Only a couple outside picnic tables though, so that wasn't happening today.

There's a good Mexican restaurant in lansdale I forgot the name

Thanks for the Disney tips. I like the idea of staying near Epcot so we can finish our days there and have dinner in one of the country's.

Beach Club or Boardwalk can't be beat for that. like 5 minute walk from either and you're at the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT -- if unfamiliar it brings you in right before France.

Fastpass+ Pro Tip: the My Disney Experience app is pretty much a must while in the parks. You can check all the wait times for rides right on it. You can also modify Fastpass selections on there, but you can't use it to actually make any choices. Once you use up your 3 for the day, you can make more but have to do it at the touchscreen kiosks set up at a couple locations in each park. It's much faster to just grab the first FP you see when making these selections at the kiosk, then go on your phone to check for availability to change it. The kiosk is slower and clunky to click through, and the screen is all kinds of worn out (sub-tip: use your fingernail). So just snag whatever gets you off of there right away, then change it in the app.

FP Bonus Tip: If you get to a ride that you have a FP for and the wait for standby is 10-15 minutes or less (unlikely in summer, but it could happen), consider just getting in the standby line and changing that FP with the app. Could very well be a time savings over tracking down the kiosk after and getting the next FP.

Since you mentioned restaurants, if not aware of the reservations situation, DON'T sleep on that. You can make dining reservations for 10 days of your trip 180 days out from the first day of your trip. The popular table service restaurants are usually gone the very day that they become available. Some people with shorter trips find that they never see availability at some of them because their whole trip falls within other peoples 180+10 and they are all booked up before they can even see availabilty.

Beach Club or Boardwalk can't be beat for that. like 5 minute walk from either and you're at the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT -- if unfamiliar it brings you in right before France.

Fastpass+ Pro Tip: the My Disney Experience app is pretty much a must while in the parks. You can check all the wait times for rides right on it. You can also modify Fastpass selections on there, but you can't use it to actually make any choices. Once you use up your 3 for the day, you can make more but have to do it at the touchscreen kiosks set up at a couple locations in each park. It's much faster to just grab the first FP you see when making these selections at the kiosk, then go on your phone to check for availability to change it. The kiosk is slower and clunky to click through, and the screen is all kinds of worn out (sub-tip: use your fingernail). So just snag whatever gets you off of there right away, then change it in the app.

FP Bonus Tip: If you get to a ride that you have a FP for and the wait for standby is 10-15 minutes or less (unlikely in summer, but it could happen), consider just getting in the standby line and changing that FP with the app. Could very well be a time savings over tracking down the kiosk after and getting the next FP.

Since you mentioned restaurants, if not aware of the reservations situation, DON'T sleep on that. You can make dining reservations for 10 days of your trip 180 days out from the first day of your trip. The popular table service restaurants are usually gone the very day that they become available. Some people with shorter trips find that they never see availability at some of them because their whole trip falls within other peoples 180+10 and they are all booked up before they can even see availabilty.

So each park ticket comes with the ability to use 3 FP's per day?

So each park ticket comes with the ability to use 3 FP's per day?

Yes. You want to make a profile at Mydisneyexpwrience.com and add a guest for everyone going with. After you buy your tickets you'll assign one to each person. Then you can go on there and choose 3 fast pass experiences for each guest per day that they have a ticket. You can do this 60 days before the first day of your trip if you are staying on property, and 30 days before if you don't have a Disney hotel reservation

• Like 1