2/20..nice conditions sunny day

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 730am and Phillycore, JLAW and Toast were already in the house. Also in the house were Ryan, justo, rose, MBike Mike, indigio, slim, GSSucks, Nastar Glenn, ty, Doug and many others. The first civilian lift was nice and challenge was a carpet as were early runs on switchback and nightmare to dreamweaver and paradise was also a magic carpet ride. With the sun shining bright like a diamond it sure felt like spring time on this February morning. I think I got tan errrr Red

Got 7 runs first hour and I believe 6 second hour no real lift lines but a moderate amount of people out. I ended up skiing switchback and nightmare to dreamweaver the most. I even skied a run through the sidewinder terrain park. That last Booter is definitely a big dawg Booter. Until 10:15am at least the snow stayed general winter like but I'm sure it's more springlike now. I hung out in the lot for two hours drinking beers and now back in the A where it's a mild 55 degrees. See everyone tomorrow!!!

PM edition.  Got on the snow at 3:30pm after seeing justo/ty in the lot.  Snow was soft but still very edgeable and smooth.  Razors was probably the ROTD for me as I could arc turns pretty hard but the bottom of the second headwall was sticky as fuck.  First time down I almost went over the handlebars.

Bumps were fantastic as well.  See everyone tomorrow.

I came, I skied, I hung out with some great peeps in the lot.... Went home, cleaned up, went to some lame pet expo, drinking some brew now...back again tomorrow. Not really wanting to wake up at 4:45 -5am though....

Wake up at 530. You'll still make first chair.

You have the whole off season to sleep late.

Not sure. Surgery went well. Now working on healing up and gaining range of motion back through physical therapy. That's my focus at this point. I would think that at the earliest late March but I need to be 100% ready. I'm in no way pushing it. I've come to peace with my season being potentially over. If it happens this year, it happens but my goal is to come back stronger and better than ever next year. I know it sounds cliche but that's where I'm at.

• Like 6

If anything a drive north in April. We'll see. I have no idea. My window to go west this year was when I was supposed to go next week. That obviously isn't happening. Focused on the summer vacay with the kids in June. Not gonna let the injury affect what I promised them.

Nice where are you going??

GSS...you basically just kicked Dom in the nuts by saying that....He may just kick your ass with one arm

Really why is that??? The super bowl champs always go to Disney world. I don't know which team he's a fan of but if it's not a Pennsylvania team he's a poser.

The last two trips I went to Disney world I was in high school and stayed at the wilderness lodge. You can take a boat to the magic kingdom or a shuttle bus to other parks.