3/9/16...real time report!!!

Me, Ryan and dude rode last night how the hell did we not see you like 10 people there

lol, yea mrs snowbunski and i did a few runs with gsssssucks then dude and saw indiggio before hitting slopeside, who were the other 3 people?

bumps  were a little firmer than hoped for and frickin fast as hell, best were nmdw

• Like 1

I hate when people at work go around selling stuff for their kids sports fundraisers

I'm finished giving money to charity for the year. I donated $10 to the battered women's shelter, $20 to friends Girl Scout troop( I passed on cookies), and also $20 to some chicks polar bear plunge for autistic kids.

Girlscout cookies?

Is that a sports fundraiser??

No, popcorn smh

There is a lady in my office who has one like every week. Either she has nineteen kids who are involved in 18 activities each or she buys boxes of shit on the grey market and makes more than her annual salary selling this crap to the same two dudes in compliance who buy it all up (I think the one guy just helps himself on occasion).

Bumps were wicked fast.  Had to break out the Harts to keep up...

You have Hart bump skis??? On Tuesday the snow was much slushier and slower than on Wednesday. It's cause they are down to the base snow. Looks like the snow is really melting fast today at Blue. Do you guys think Sunday will be closing day at Blue? Is anybody attending the season passholders lunch on Saturday? I anticipate a bigger turnout at the lunch than past seasons due to the earlier time.

lol she is hustling. its like when you see kids on the train selling candy, you know some adult is just using them

Its a racket for sure. When I was young I had to go door to door trying to get pledges for walk-a-thons. It's just lazy to have your parents doing it in there office.

No Matt edge last night?? I know teachers work an insane amount of overtime. More than any other profession. Hopefully he'll be out tonight grinding the spine.attachicon.gifimage.png

I heard Johnny Law was wearing his coochie cutters.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

My ass is amazing like carved out of granite, everyhting else is a disaster but I'll see if I can pick those shorts up in a gortex

• Like 1

I get hit up for gift certificates all year. Every job I get from them is a job I would never take.

Gift certificates??? The worst are when a family comes in and says my child or spouse or parent died and we are poor. The cemetery donated a cemetery plot, the funeral home donated a funeral can you donate a tombstone. I say no but I say we do have some inexpensive stock pieces and when I show them to the family they typically say, " oh we want something nice". Fuck that why should poor people get free stuff just cause they're poor...if they wanted free stuff they should have been raised by affluent parents lol Also typically these poor customers will have nice clothes and usually a fairly new SUV...

• Like 1

pure gold, rack it!

when i played legion baseball we seriously had beg a thons...we literally hung in front of grocery stores and wawas begging for change lol. wawas are good spots for begging, especially in the morning when people are getting their coffee. in grocery stores you will see grown ass men say no to donating, but play the claw machine right in front of us lol

Do you still play ball?

Looks like the snow is really melting fast today at Blue. Do you guys think Sunday will be closing day at Blue? Is anybody attending the season passholders lunch on Saturday? I anticipate a bigger turnout at the lunch than past seasons due to the earlier time.

They're closing at 4pm today.

Edited by indiggio