Closing at 4pm today...

indiggio

I don't think they have that deal going this year.

No they don't. Matt Edge and I arrived to the ticket window at 6:05pm only to be told the lift would be shutting down at 6:30pm. Prior to embarking on this unusual endeavor, I did call at 5pm to confirm that they were open and they did confirm lifts were spinning until 9pm. They made the call to shut it down literally 5 minutes before we had arrived. At least they gave us free vouchers for another time, which I may not be able to use... Doesn't look like they remain open any longer than blue will be based on what I saw.

No they don't. Matt Edge and I arrived to the ticket window at 6:05pm only to be told the lift would be shutting down at 6:30pm. Prior to embarking on this unusual endeavor, I did call at 5pm to confirm that they were open and they did confirm lifts were spinning until 9pm. They made the call to shut it down literally 5 minutes before we had arrived. At least they gave us free vouchers for another time, which I may not be able to use... Doesn't look like they remain open any longer than blue will be based on what I saw.

Wow just wow...did you and Matt edge at least hit up barley creek for some suds??

Wow just wow...did you and Matt edge at least hit up barley creek for some suds??

I picked up a growler of their Ranger IPA on the way there so we just drank it up in the lot. The whole story is slightly more interesting than I can let on here but I'm sure Matt Edge will fill you in.
  • Like 1

Theres a thread that has tp4s shit in it....

I dont think whatever youd post is a problem

Oh wow... He literally shits in/on threads? That's amazing. #thuglife

Btw- tp4, I've been thinking about what you said yesterday about bringing fund raisers to work. I decided that if PASR ever does a fundraiser to cover end of year party costs that I would in fact bring it to work.

Not to bring this thread back to the topic of skiing but I ended up with a surprise day off work so I'm gonna go make a few runs. Not expecting the best conditions, but what the hell, amiright?

To take it back off topic, my mom does crochet ( you know, that shit with the yarn) so she thinks it's funny to call herself a hooker