3/20/16....closing day

• 3 weeks later...

Bernie lost his own block in Brooklyn lol

Bernie is fucking terrible unless you wanna pay more taxes. He's like I'm gonna break up the banks and tax them. Where are the banks gonna get the money for the extra taxes???? $15 minimum wage lol...companies will just layoff employees to cut payroll. Free college..wow....free healthcare...wow just wow...free daycare....how are any of these things gonna help me.

Maybe. Neither of them had a batshit crazy media personality though.

If candidates like bernie or ron paul wouldve stayed a little more level headed they mightve won.

Bernie doesn't have a chance he's to far left and Ron Paul is now 80 years old so to old. Bernie is borderline to old as well. If he wore elected and served two terms odds are he would die while president.

that is a great way to get your business shut down, you can't say that nowadays.  curt schilling got fired, however, he has been on thin ice for awhile

With a small business you can do what you want. If you don't like black people or trannys you don't tell them you didn't hire them cause they're black or a chick with a dick you just say you wouldn't be right for the job.

My brother in law went to a Halloween party that year dressed as a MOVE member. Just burned a bunch of holes in his sweatshirt and smeared his face with charcoal. He already had the hair for it.... Guess you'd get a lot of flak for that nowadays.

Yeah flak from politically correct morons.post-512-0-78811400-1461372290_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-99989400-1461372297_thumb.jpeg