Killington Nor'Beaster 4/8-4/10

indiggio

Left the house around 12pm and after a stop for cayshe and gas, started the drive up. With no one but my thoughts and Sirius, the ride wasn't bad as traffic was light.

Stopped at market in Rutland to pick up some groceries and continued the journey. As I approached Killington area, a light snow started falling which was pretty nice. Unfortunately it won't be anywhere near enough for tree skiing!!

Had a couple of beers and now heading out to Yoshi Sushi for the pre-comp party to see what's shaking there.

Tarponhead should be rolling in in a little while.

Can't wait to see what conditions are like tomorrow. Sounds like there's a pretty good Blue contingency up here this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Was planning on heading up with Ty but the weather looks crappy. We're holding off til next weekend and doing Stowe instead.

Conditions are gonna be $hit. 25F now and only gonna warm up to mid 30s. Jay did pick up 5" though...

Appropriate conditions to end my season :-/

A whole lot of blue mountain bumpers up here so that in itself is very cool. The Blue mountain diaspora representing!

Yeah it would have been fun to shred with all the blue bump crew up there, but I'll take high 40s and sunny next weekend. Ending out the season on boilerplate just didn't seem right to me haha

Never seemed to warm up enough for the snow to reach spring conditions. Lots of boiler and push piles made iit not uber-fun. Was fun skiing around with Blue crew, but would have enjoyed it far more if temps came up enough to soften everything up.

Regardless, it's hard to beat $35 lift tickets.