28-Dec Blue

tarponhead

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:35am after a sausage biscuit, hash brown and apple juice from McDonald's. In the house were Toast, JFDan, Nastar Glenn, Marty, George, slim, Matt edge and the dude.

Paradise and lazy mile and upper Main Street were carpets the first few runs. Soft and fast wooo. Then all the Tom Dick Phoengs and Rashids showed up and the runs got busier and pretty darn choppy. Skied until 10am then hungout in the lot drinking hop ranches then went out for five more runs including challenge which has a mini spine that Matt edge showed me and Barneys bumps and Xing had great smooth spring snow. The shiros were good in the heavy spring snow. The mantras earlier not so much.

I'll be back tomorrow AM for the fresh snow!!!

Speaking of sugar, the waffle cabin was open today.  And the 2 girls on Blue Mts facebook video say they are getting 5" tomorrow.  

I think they mean the mountain is getting 5" tomorrow.  i may opt for JFBB tomorrow since they will probably get near a foot.