Last day of the year..fast snow and a lot of PASRs

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. It is becoming a bit like groundhogs day with the same terrain options but a lot better than last year at this time and the snow guns on Widowmaker and Razors really lifted people's spirits.

In the house were toast, Atomic Jeff, JFBB Dan, Root, VTMark, Matt Edge, Justo, Ty, Rose, GSSucks and many others. Challenge had nice groomed snow early on and and upper Main Street was also decent..paradise was better than lazy mile because it was very smooth and temperatures in the 20s kept the beers cold in my car. It seemed like it would get pretty crowded with a lot of people waiting for first chair but no real lifelines but a lot of people enjoying mid winter conditions. Also saw concussion Ted and a lot of extreme type skiers and riders out and about. By the time I was done having a few hop ranches in the lot it was 35 degrees and sunny and the guns were shut off. I'll be back tomorrow should be real good early!!!

smhthat was an excellent sentence

Shadows you would have liked Challenge and Come Around Park

Indiggio and Tarponhead also in the house. So many PASRs today for sure and 7 laps an hour JADIP

smhthat was an excellent sentence

Thanks you doing anything for New Years? Back when I had a girlfriend I would go to fancy $75 per person four course dinners and shot I ain't hating I enjoy that but prob just get pizza maybe ceaser salad and get ready for another ski day maybe even get chicken on salad cause YOLO and chicken is awesome boom.