Jump to content

DPS Phantom


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, SallyCat said:

Ouch. Message received. 

If you don't have any haters you aren't relevant!!!  I've always thought you're cool and that's what matters...you have a little captain in you which I respect.  Just do you!!!  I don't see the ski divas posting cool stuff like you on PASR

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If you don't have any haters you aren't relevant!!!  I've always thought you're cool and that's what matters...you have a little captain in you which I respect.  Just do you!!!  I don't see the ski divas posting cool stuff like you on PASR

I skied a few runs with Sally on Friday, she skis well and is an all-around cool cat. 

She just has to get a little more aggressive on the slopes and attack the mountain; show it who's boss!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Every time I'm bored, I just jump on these forums lately and start laughing!

I like how active these forums are!!!!   If there were triple as many posts I'd be even happier.  I absorb these posts like Root drinks BBWs no not big black women..blackberry wheat lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like how active these forums are!!!!   If there were triple as many posts I'd be even happy.  I absorb these posts like Root drinks BBWs no not big black women..blackberry wheat lol

I don't like when they're too active, I can't keep up and then my ADD kicks in and I have to go do something else until my OCD kicks in and I have to come back and catch up on all the posts I didn't get through the first time.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, indiggio said:

I don't like when they're too active, I can't keep up and then my ADD kicks in and I have to go do something else until my OCD kicks in and I have to come back and catch up on all the posts I didn't get through the first time.

You seem like you have the jimmy legs..you don't sit still too much..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I always confuse Sally and Salty

Unfair! I would never defend Camelback.

I'd much rather read and be part of an active forum than a stagnant one, even if the active one comes with a lot of noise. It's basic operant conditioning: people come back for new content. Enough visits with no new content and people stop visiting, or else there are like four people who ever post and it becomes an echo chamber. 

Plus you're right, I DO enjoy tuning my skis and working on my bikes and I don't suck at it. You wish you had my skillz.  :nana

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Unfair! I would never defend Camelback.

I'd much rather read and be part of an active forum than a stagnant one, even if the active one comes with a lot of noise. It's basic operant conditioning: people come back for new content. Enough visits with no new content and people stop visiting, or else there are like four people who ever post and it becomes an echo chamber. 

Plus you're right, I DO enjoy tuning my skis and working on my bikes and I don't suck at it. You wish you had my skillz.  :nana

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes tuning skis is a zen like experience for you with beer and podcasts. I'm gonna give my skis to Atomic Jeff to tune soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes tuning skis is a zen like experience for you with beer and podcasts. I'm gonna give my skis to Atomic Jeff to tune soon. 

Haha, someone wasted time reading my dumbass blog. 

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great ski season at The True Mountain!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Haha, someone wasted time reading my dumbass blog. 

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great ski season at The True Mountain!

Thank you can't wait to be back at Blue Tuesday and Jackson holio in a month!!!  I read everything I'm like my favorite Depeche Mode song..I just can't get enough!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes tuning skis is a zen like experience for you with beer and podcasts. I'm gonna give my skis to Atomic Jeff to tune soon. 

It truly is a zen-like experience, with a beer or two and some tunes on, meticulously putting and edge on while the iron heats up, dripping on the new wax, ironing it into the base to perfection, scraping and brushing to completion.  One of the few things that keeps my ADD in check for at least one ski at a time.

Merry Christmas to all!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, indiggio said:

It truly is a zen-like experience, with a beer or two and some tunes on, meticulously putting and edge on while the iron heats up, dripping on the new wax, ironing it into the base to perfection, scraping and brushing to completion.  One of the few things that keeps my ADD in check for at least one ski at a time.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas try adderall and you slept in today!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

No, I was up.  Had to make Christmas breakfast and poop (log it Johnny!), so I didn't get online right away.

 

Gotcha my dad wakes up at 4:45am all bright eyed and bushytailed..he's just like you has a lot of nervous energy..when I wake up I just wanna SUJOPO!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...