12-22...we out here

Shadows

39 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I look at things differently now that I'm trying to own a business. its a holiday weekend and their fb says 8.

anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

snow was great this morning. then it got pretty icy. bumps are getting large

Today is not considered a holiday it has never been considered a holiday. It's a normal weekday at Blue mountain. 

7 minutes ago, Shadows said:

im obviously not going anywhere else cause blue is the best...just saying. little things.

I should start smoking again.

If I ran my business the way Blue did we wouldn't be in business.  We have our shit together. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

These are the conditions that I hate. Soft sugar that you can't edge. Saw Shadows leave to head to the lift when I pulled in and no sight of him after that. Saw indiggio as well. Looking forward to a snowmaking assault all next week, a mini refresher Christmas morning, and hopefully a big diddy on Thursday. YOLO.

2 hours ago, Shadows said:

saw sally. was in a mood so didnt say hey. pretty sure she thought they opened at 8 too. 

Yeah, I thought 8. And I definitely don't want to impose on anyone so  say hi or don't; all cool. It's sofening up a bit. Main st is fun. Lift line is almost to the gates but the Main st chsir is empty

Edited by SallyCat

16 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Yeah, I thought 8. And I definitely don't want to impose on anyone so  say hi or don't; all cool. It's sofening up a bit. Main st is fun. Lift line is almost to the gates but the Main st chsir is empty

Is the VIP line helping things..wow that's busy for a weekday.  

17 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Is the VIP line helping things..wow that's busy for a weekday.  

From now on if anybody is unsure what time Blue opens contact me. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich