Sign in to follow this  
saltyant

Camelback Official Closing Day Thread

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Im so proud of salty he’s becoming a man. Pretty soon he won’t even have to use his fake ID for 5 packs of hard apple cider. 

Yeah, gone are those days when he could be lured to a one-trail opening day with just cookies and cocoa and then ski on it till the end. Pocket beers and fights for the first chair is what lies ahead.

• Sad 1

Yeah, gone are those days when he could be lured to a one-trail opening day with just cookies and cocoa and then ski on it till the end. Pocket beers and fights for the first chair is what lies ahead.

8e6c6ff58942655606078a031d61b3ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, eaf said:

Eaf why don’t you go take a long walk off a short pier...

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Eaf why don’t you go take a long walk off a short pier...

Is that what's on your mind during hot and sticky PA summers?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes...can Donald Trump just send you back to Russia already.  I have this for Atomic Jeff if he bans you. 

Promise to give this as a discount to your next customer, and I'll leave you alone till next fall.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes...can Donald Trump just send you back to Russia already.  I have this for Atomic Jeff if he bans you. 

276F2F58-AAB9-4C10-A79E-EB8FB32D6BDF.jpeg

I'll un-ban him.

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I'll un-ban him.

Wow, so many men with power here... Heeeey, why not to give Salty mod rights for a month instead of a ribbon on his RTMs?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Wow, so many men with power here... Heeeey, why not to give Salty mod rights for a month instead of a ribbon on his RTMs?

Eaf is a bit of a troll himself for proposing this. lolololol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, eaf said:

Sorry Eaf I have to be nice to you so you post a good report from Loveland and ABasin. I don’t know if you’ve been watching the webcams but it’s dumping in Colorado with a big snowstorm for Friday-Saturday. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Im so proud of salty he’s becoming a man. Pretty soon he won’t even have to use his fake ID for 5 packs of hard apple cider. 

What do you mean becoming. I'm not a boy, I'm a man. I'm almost 30. I wonder if Atomic would have met up at a bar for hard cider, captains wafers and pepperoni bites for 10 minutes for our 30th birthday if I was in the Lehigh Valley area.

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

What do you mean becoming. I'm not a boy, I'm a man. I'm almost 30. I wonder if Atomic would have met up at a bar for hard cider, captains wafers and pepperoni bites for 10 minutes for our 30th birthday if I was in the Lehigh Valley area.

If he does can I come??  I’ll buy the cider. 

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If he does can I come??  I’ll buy the cider. 

Yes of course! He's the only person I've ever met That's born on the same exact day as me, though Atomic will likely be driving a Lamborghini on the Autobahn that day with two beautiful German girls.

Edited by saltyant