Camelback Official Closing Day Thread

saltyant

3 hours ago, Shadows said:

Was there from 1-330 on a comp ticket.

place gets my vote for most boring skiing mountain.

Would love to get drunk, go tubing, ride the mtn coaster, go swimming and stay at the hotel all in one day though

Hit up the taco shack?

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yes, I was glad they were open last week, so I could get another ski day in. When I got to bottom of Nile Mile, I was like, that's it? Steeps seemed short. And why is Cliffhanger a double black?

Every time I've been the past couple years (until this year) it was wall to wall bumps. Not sure if that was normal or just my experience, but I always thought that's why.

Also, that middle section feels steeper than any of the other trails there, so that's probably why. 

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yes, I was glad they were open last week, so I could get another ski day in. When I got to bottom of Nile Mile, I was like, that's it? Steeps seemed short. And why is Cliffhanger a double black?

Same reason as Razor and Challenge. We are in PA.

Otherwise at best White  Lightning would get it.

The real mystery double black is Dreamweaver

54 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Hit up the taco shack?

Every time I've been the past couple years (until this year) it was wall to wall bumps. Not sure if that was normal or just my experience, but I always thought that's why.

Also, that middle section feels steeper than any of the other trails there, so that's probably why. 

Didn't hit up taco shack. It did look good and I remembered you gave it good review.    No real bumps on Cliffy. Skiers left a little bumpy, but nothing horrible. 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You still didn’t update stats and how was your bachelor party??

Oh yeah you're right. I will have to update my stats pronto. The party was sick, I got to see the Sportsball and even went to a nightclub, where I waited outside with my coat on for my brahs to conclude their clubbing activities. I found a deal online to park all day in the city for only $8.

Edited by saltyant

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Oh yeah you're right. I will have to update my stats pronto. The party was sick, I got to see the Sportsball and even went to a nightclub, where I waited outside with my coat on for my brahs to conclude their clubbing activities. I found a deal online to park all day in the city for only $8.

You never went inside the club?  I bet there were some pretty ladies to dance with!!!  

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I don't actually go to the library, I meant Its easier to converse with someone there instead of yelling unnecessarily loudly over blaring nightclub music.

I always wanted to approach a lady at the Pizza Hut express inside Target..I’d say,”I see you like Pizza Hut..do you want to go to the real Pizza Hut sometime?”

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I always wanted to approach a lady at the Pizza Hut express inside Target..I’d say,”I see you like Pizza Hut..do you want to go to the real Pizza Hut sometime?”

Wow that is brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? I was just at a Pizza Hut Express in Target yesterday and there were some groovy chicks there.