Camelback Official Closing Day Thread

saltyant

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice was it inside a target and did you have breadsticks??

Yes, I wrote that it was in Target in the post you quoted. I didn't eat at Pizza Hut Express, just walked past it to buy bike chain lube and Clorox disinfectant wipes for the hotel room. I used to eat 6/8 of a Pizza Hut pizza at least once a week with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and banana peppers, but got sick of it. Plus the sauce gives me heartburn and I wake up at 3 am with severe acid reflux. I've found their breadsticks to be mediocre.

Edited by saltyant

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Yes, I wrote that it was in Target in the post you quoted. I didn't eat at Pizza Hut Express, just walked past it to buy bike chain lube and Clorox disinfectant wipes for the hotel room. I used to eat 6/8 of a Pizza Hut pizza at least once a week with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and banana peppers, but got sick of it. Plus the sauce gives me heartburn and I wake up at 3 am with severe acid reflux. I've found their breadsticks to be mediocre.

The moment the relationship headed south . . .

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

What about the other 1/4 of the pizza?  You give it to your sea monkeys?  And you know 6/8 is 3/4 you can simplify stuff with quick maths. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What about the other 1/4 of the pizza?  You give it to your sea monkeys?  And you know 6/8 is 3/4 you can simplify stuff with quick maths. 

I would take the remaining 0.25% home in a doggie bag. I haven't had sea monkeys for over a year now. Thanks for simplifying the maths but I just used 6/8 to quantify the exact number of pieces I would eat. I would never eat a 1/4 slice of pizza.

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like how salty is skinny but eats a lot of junk food.  Makes me jealous and I’m also jealous of the RTMs. 

Last night I ate 3 donuts from Duck Donuts for dinner. Then I ate 2 bags of apple slices and 1 bag of baby carrots to eat healthier.

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Last night I ate 3 donuts from Duck Donuts for dinner. Then I ate 2 bags of apple slices and 1 bag of baby carrots to eat healthier.

You’re doing great?  I had salad and brussel sprouts tonight.  Thinking of raiding the vending machine. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You get the apples that are already sliced?  I know they sell them at WaWa. I’m gonna eat a bunch of them this weekend 

Yep I get them from Wawa which is in walking distance from my hotel. Apple slices are great. I don't like eating whole apples as much because it's too messy.