PSA $53ish for $100 gift card to Camelback Lodge

enjoralas

Sweet deals has a $100 gift card for $50 plus fees, comes out to 53 and change. It says it's for Camelback Lodge and does not specifically mention lift tickets, so buyer beware. I bought one, figuring worst case scenario I can use it to get a $50 on a room to take my kids one night so they can waterpark it up, I'm always  watching for a deal on that anyway. 17 left.

https://www.sweetdeals.com/allentown/9000056-camelback-lodge

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Just curious, what does it cost to stay at the water park/ hotel per night per person? And does it include anything like breakfast?

It looks like it’s based on room not person and around $230 a night plus taxes during a midweek january stay for the most basic room.  I really doubt breakfast is included. That’s very rare for resorts although sometimes packages can include breakfast. No way they have a free breakfast for all like a Hampton Inn. 

17 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Weekends are wallet busters. Same rooms is like $399

You know what though, It's really not as bad as it seems if you're taking a family. You get lift tickets and water park access with the room right? I mean a family of 4 would spend $250 just for the lift tickets. Water park would be less but still at least 150 I would guess. 

• Like 2