2:28...ending the month with nice skiing.

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun night session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 640Pm and a few minutes later Atomic Jeff arrived and then Enjorales.  Also in the house were MBike mike and Matt edge. Temperatures were in the upper 20s with light winds and a few random snowmaking cannons were blowing snow onto an already deep and solid base.  

Both the quad and the six pack ran until 8pm and the it was just the six pack.  There were a solid amount of people out with a double digit amount of buses. I only skied razors and nightmare to dreamweaver.  Both were semi fast and had very edgable snow..more on the chalk side than hardpack. I did Razors about 2/3 of the runs because you gotta get it while it’s open and I still don’t love nightmare to dreamweaver due to a few Root rollers.  

Skied until like 8:45pm then spent an hour in the lot drinking beer and shooting the shit.  Was a fun session and ends a really nice month of skiing where I skied 17 times..not as good as back when I’d ski nearly everyday but I’m on a nice pace for 70 ski days which I can’t complain about. I’m confident with the deep base and cold forecast blue will make it into April perhaps mid April.  

Ski everybody who’s not in Canada, Jackson hole, sugarbush, whiteface, Greek peak and Taos this weekend. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I feel like if I didn’t night ski I’d be missing out and the lighting is better at night than the first hour and a half during the dark mornings of winter at Mont Bleu

I just do t enjoy skiing at night. You boys can play boner doner with each other all you want.