Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
skier150

Progress your park game at Park 1260 this summer... even if you do not have one yet!

Recommended Posts

So there is basically seven months until the 19/20 season starts. Think about how much you can improve your game in that amount of time. Even if you stop out once a month, or just a few times over the summer, you can progress. You can easily add some new tricks to your bag, and have a lot of fun in the process. Check it out!

Here are some upcoming dates, you can also setup a private session on just about any day.

SAT MAY 11 @ 1-4 PM
SAT MAY 18 @ 1-4 PM
SAT JUNE 1 @ 1-4 PM
SAT JUNE 8 @ 1-4 PM
SAT JUNE 15 @ 1-4 PM
SAT JUNE 22 @ 5-8 PM
SAT JUNE 29 @ 1-4 PM

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skier150 said:

So there is basically seven months until the 19/20 season starts. Think about how much you can improve your game in that amount of time. Even if you stop out once a month, or just a few times over the summer, you can progress. You can easily add some new tricks to your bag, and have a lot of fun in the process. Check it out!

Here are some upcoming dates, you can also setup a private session on just about any day.

SAT MAY 11 @ 1-4 PM
SAT MAY 18 @ 1-4 PM
SAT JUNE 1 @ 1-4 PM
SAT JUNE 8 @ 1-4 PM
SAT JUNE 15 @ 1-4 PM
SAT JUNE 22 @ 5-8 PM
SAT JUNE 29 @ 1-4 PM

Do you still ski at Blue?  Seems like just yesterday you were in charge of the free riders at blue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took some kids up there several times around 10 years ago. He actually had a pretty nice setup in his yard. Seems to be a bit of work to maintain, also. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 1:21 AM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do you still ski at Blue?  Seems like just yesterday you were in charge of the free riders at blue. 

I get to Blue from time to time.  Mostly I am at Camelback and BB.  I know, right... unfortunately that was like 15 years ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 4:35 AM, momskeeztoo said:

I took some kids up there several times around 10 years ago. He actually had a pretty nice setup in his yard. Seems to be a bit of work to maintain, also. 

Thanks!  Yes, it is not your typical backyard setup.  There is constant work to be done to keep things in shape.  The features are resort quality and are not cheap to fabricate.  In the process of ordering a new topsheet for the box at $500-600.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fall is "here"!  Below are some dates of our fall sessions.  New UHMW topsheet on the box, rebuilt lip on the rail, and the deck has been resurfaced.  Check it out!

SAT SEPT 7 @ 1-4 PM
FRI SEPT 13 @ 5-8 PM
SAT SEPT 14 @ 1-4 PM
SUN SEPT 29 @ 5-8 PM
SAT OCT 5 @ 1-4 PM
SAT OCT 12 @ 5-8 PM
SAT OCT 19 @ 1-4 PM
SAT OCT 26 @ 1-4 PM


NOVEMBER DATES WILL BE POSTED IN OCT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so I posted the Nov dates last week, but for some reason it did not go through.  So, here they are for now:

SAT NOV 2 @ 1-4 PM
SAT NOV 9 @ 1-4 PM
SAT NOV 16 @ 1-4 PM
MORE TO COME LATER

When BB opens on the weekends, we will switch to Friday evenings.  When BB opens week-ling, we will close for the season.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thursday evening session this week, in preparation for the resort openings this weekend.  No session on Saturday, get out on the snow!

Thursday 11/14 5-8 PM

Skiers and snowboarders of all park abilities welcome.  Don't be a Jerry on opening day with summer legs and broken tricks!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schedule for 2020 will be posted as soon as we are set free...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...