1/7/20...snowing.

Hey All,

Im back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Drive up in wet snow took normal time and arrived at the lower lot around 6;35. Temperature in the low 30s with snow falling. Wet at the bottom and dryer up top. 

In the hiuse were atomic jeff, gahskier george, Enjorales cousin and a few of his bros.  Only a few buses in the house and no liftlines.  I skied nightmare to dreamweaver exclusively.  Nightmare had nice fresh and smooth as was dreamweaver.  After the paradise merge there were some mini root rollers and right side of home stretch slow but semi smooth. Skied that 7 times in a bit over an hour then hungout in the lot..had a few beers and enjoyed the falling snow. Was a fun night session and pleasant skiing.  

C179508E-BE3B-4BBC-B74D-33BE197FFDE4.jpeg

• Like 6

As we were booting up the penn state bros were out for a lot beer and warned us that pretty much everything was shit except for NMDW.  We skied that first run.  It was great...so we kept skiing it. Fresh blown grippy snow.  The only downside was the insane root rollers flying out onto Paradise and Homestretch.  Again, it was better than I expected.  There was a solid 1/2" on the side of Paradise...it was my first float of the season.