Verbier, 4 Vallées, & Zermatt

toast21602

7 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Well, the 6 days of skiing turned into 4 days of skiing. The first day offered plenty of sun, days two and three were filled with deep snow and good turns, and the final day was sun filled and full of miles upon miles of exploration. It was an incredible experience to ski in the Alps and travel through Switzerland by train. The ease of travel was mind-blowing compared the infrastructure here in the states. The mountains were incredible, the skiing was fantastic, the breads, cheeses, and meats were delicious, and I don't think I've ever drank so much wine during après festivities. Having a guide rip around and show us the mountains and stashes was worth it and definitely a confidence booster. Despite the abrupt end to the trip, it was still a fantastic experience. I'm glad that I got to share the experience with @KevinThomas and @AtomicSkier

Some of these photos were posted before, but these are some of my favorite memories:

Old-school tin can gondola:

Hope you all enjoyed the reports and photos over the last week. What a great end to the season. Thanks for following along!

TFTI next time!

• Love 1