Colorado Ski trip Planning

Mess

6 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

How is free with Epic.....Did you not have to buy the Epic Pass?

True true and he talks about how hotel and airfare are free..he paid for those last year but had to postpone due to the lockdown. I hope he lets his girlfriend order her own entree when they go out to eat in Vail. 

Yes I paid for things that put me in position to do this, but with air and hotel credits having no value as of mid April if unused, and $550 (after rebate) cost of Epic pass having already paid for about 35 ski days before this one at about $16/day, taking this trip adds no more costs in those areas (but will bring Epic price down to more like $15/day).

GF will pay for no costs of trip unless she offers to take me out for a meal to say thank you, or goes shopping while I ski. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

GF will pay for no costs of trip unless she offers to take me out for a meal to say thank you, or goes shopping while I ski. 

That reminds me of a funny story...

I usually pay for most of my friend's meals when I'm out there since he hooks me up with lift tickets, and I can stay for free with him in Steamboat when I go there...we were out at a nicer restaurant/brewery in Silverthorne one night for dinner and the waiter asked about separate checks.  I said "nah, we're together" (not really thinking about what I said).  The waiter was like "oh uh I'm sorry I didn't want to assume anything" (meaning he thought my buddy was my boyfriend).  I made sure to keep it weird and I went as far as to smack my friend's ass when we were leaving while the waiter was watching 🤣

Edited by PSUFly
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4