Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Yeah no shit I’ve been saying that for two weeks. The early testing fuck up is why this is growing exponentially. There still isn’t enough testing like we were told there would be. 

Where are other countries like Germany getting all the test kits from?  I heard Germany is testing 500,000 people per week. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where are other countries like Germany getting all the test kits from?  I heard Germany is testing 500,000 people per week. 

They have a country with leaders that believe in science and not TV ratings. They fucking prepared for it instead of calling it a hoax and saying "cases will go down to zero like a miracle". 

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

They have a country with leaders that believe in science and not TV ratings. They fucking prepared for it instead of calling it a hoax and saying "cases will go down to zero like a miracle". 

Shouldn’t the hospitals also take some responsibility and gotten prepared with test kits and protective gear when Wuhan was having their outbreak in January? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Shouldn’t the hospitals also take some responsibility and gotten prepared with test kits and protective gear when Wuhan was having their outbreak in January? 

Test kits are provided by CDC or other government contracts. 

No. As a whole this country was ill prepared for a pandemic for a long time. Obama realized this and during the Ebola crisis he prioritized our response from the get go to get by on our shoe string budget preparedness. Trump totally shit to bed during the critical period. Zero leadership topped by ideological stupidity. Fuck trump. He fucked us. You voted for him. Own it
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

No. As a whole this country was ill prepared for a pandemic for a long time. Obama realized this and during the Ebola crisis he prioritized our response from the get go to get by on our shoe string budget preparedness. Trump totally shit to bed during the critical period. Zero leadership topped by ideological stupidity. Fuck trump. He fucked us. You voted for him. Own it

I’m not bitter [emoji849] and where the hell would hospitals get test kits when little trump did not empower FDA to loosen regulations on test kit approvals??? Again, zero fucking leadership

• Like 1

Tarponhead if the democrats can nominate somebody decent trump could be defeated. I’ve always liked trump but I’m a troll. What other choice did I have..Gary Johnson???  No fucking way I was gonna vote for Hillary Clinton.  And during the first three years of Trump my life was great until this Chinese bat plague came along and fucked up spring skiing, business and fun fun fun 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

How long are the Corona tests taking to get results?  Trump said there are new tears coming soon and results are gonna be like so fast. 

If you want to waste time listening to that shit head go ahead. But if you want actual useful information listen to Tony Fauci. When Tony says it, it’s gonna happen
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I’m not bitter emoji849.png and where the hell would hospitals get test kits when little trump did not empower FDA to loosen regulations on test kit approvals??? Again, zero fucking leadership

What about the people who run hospitals???  There’s no one person to blame. I will not be surprised if doctors and nurses start quitting more and more due to lack of safety gear. What a mess.  

Just now, tarponhead said:

If you want to waste time listening to that shit head go ahead. But if you want actual useful information listen to Tony Fauci. When Tony says it, it’s gonna happen

Fauci is being pretty conservative in saying the US will see 100-200k deaths.  I was thinking more like a million so if that’s the case that’s still terrible but improvement.  People love Dr. Fauci..

1 minute ago, tarponhead said:

It was sort of tongue in cheek lol trump is more like a Saturday night live Charecter. Still better than lying Hillary. 

It was sort of tongue in cheek lol trump is more like a Saturday night live Charecter. Still better than lying Hillary. 

Ok, I’ll play troll with you. Maybe trump is better than Hillary. But she is tech/science/SME savvy and if she was prez, we would not be in this state of utter fuckness. Would have been on the ground running since January.

Do you still allow housekeeping to clean your place?

6 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Ok, I’ll play troll with you. Maybe trump is better than Hillary. But she is tech/science/SME savvy and if she was prez, we would not be in this state of utter fuckness. Would have been on the ground running since January.

Do you still allow housekeeping to clean your place?

No housekeeping right now.  You can exchange linens at the front desk. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s crooked Hillary, Lying Ted Cruz, Little Marco, Crazy Bernie and Sleepy Joe Biden and mini mike Bloomberg lol

You can call people childish names and troll and do whatever it is that you do in your hotelhouse, but it should anger everyone the way this whole thing was handled. Regardless of politics. I'm viewing this from a healthcare provider perspective and I'd have the same reaction no matter who was leading our country through this. Its embarrassing. It is going to get healthcare professionals killed. it is going to kill thousands of Americans. It is a complete failure and they are scrambling to make it right. The problem with this is that you can't make up lost ground. 

It should also piss people off that there are still idiots endangering others by not taking this seriously. 

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

It should also piss people off that there are still idiots endangering others by not taking this seriously. 

Every time I go out, I see high school aged kids hanging out somewhere. Today, I actually saw the cops chase about 10-12 kids on bikes out of an already closed park. I don’t think they caught anyone. 

My neighbor has two different visitors regularly stopping in. Silver civic & white explorer.  I keep asking myself “who else are those visitors in contact with?”.

Edited by RootDKJ

5 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

Every time I go out, I see high school aged kids hanging out somewhere. Today, I actually saw the cops chase about 10-12 kids on bikes out of an already closed park. I don’t think they caught anyone. 

My neighbor has two different visitors regularly stopping in. Silver civic & white explorer.  I keep asking myself “who else are those visitors in contact with?”.

Root people like your neighbor are more common than you think. A customer I was on the phone with had visitors.  A friend of mines kid has both visited her mom at work and had sleepover with her grandma.  Then you have those church people in Tampa and here in Allentown as recently as this past Friday there were yard sales. Kids at local parks acting like absolutely nothing wrong.