12/31...Damp..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another morning session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:24AM and it was in the upper 30s with light rain. I was hoping the rain would clear out by opening bell but that wasn’t gonna happen. In the house were Atomic Jeff, Slim, Shadows, ZZSlope and BenM. 

First civilian six pack and it was nice not being having the noise and snowmaking underneath..first run on Challenge was pretty firm and not particularly smooth.  Upper Main Street was ok not as good as yesterday and lower was rolly Polly.  Paradise was nice and smooth hero snow as was lazy mile.  Lower sidewinder is now open and was nice hero snow as well.  Skied 8 runs, hangout in the lot for a bit, went grocery shopping, liquor store and now at work closing out the year.  

Ski everybody tomorrow..after four days in a row not drinking in the lot I’m ready for some beer after some fast snow.  JADIP

• Like 3