Jump to content

Entry level skis - Elan Morpheo4 (168 length)


saltyant
 Share

Recommended Posts

For Sale

Elan Morpheo4 Early Rise Rockers with bindings

Used condition with some wear; purchased in 2015

168 length

117-7-100

Asking $80, negotiable

Perfect skis for a beginner who wants to try skiing and not spend a fortune on their first pair of skis.

Must be willing to meet me within approx. 1 hour of Hazleton, PA

IMG_7830.thumb.JPG.f97cbe2fcb015ef0b68b98c5691feac8.JPG

 

IMG_7834.thumb.JPG.b32c34cdccabda365fa6db461b8de2d5.JPG

IMG_7836.thumb.JPG.434d89f1a90e79fc14bdca20e586acbc.JPG

 

IMG_7828.JPG

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

I just brought these to Buckmans for the consignment sale and asked for $50. They were like "wao you can get more" and I was like Idgaf, just wanna get rid of them since they're taking up room in my shed. Yeah, no negotiation from either buyer or seller.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I just brought these to Buckmans for the consignment sale and asked for $50. They were like "wao you can get more" and I was like Idgaf, just wanna get rid of them since they're taking up room in my shed. Yeah, no negotiation from either buyer or seller.

Which buckmans?  I would have asked for like $150.  You’re leaving money on the table...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Which buckmans?  I would have asked for like $150.  You’re leaving money on the table...

Whitehall. Actually I might be able to still ask for more. I didnt do any research and thought Buckmans was buying them from me. Instead they will list them at the tent sale for $50 and I keep 95% of the sale. 

They're 6 years old so I figured they're not worth much 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by saltyant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Which buckmans?  I would have asked for like $150.  You’re leaving money on the table...

I went back in after a hardy meal at Chic-Filet and told them $100, but the worker suggested $150 and I said deal. This way we both get more commish and the worker only had to write a number 1 instead of crossing the $50 out. I would never want to leave money on the table, that's like the worst thing one can do @toast21602

Edited by saltyant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I went back in after a hardy meal at Chic-Filet and told them $100, but the worker suggested $150 and I said deal. This way we both get more commish and the worker only had to write a number 1 instead of crossing the $50 out. I would never want to leave money on the table, that's like the worst thing one can do @toast21602

Good work!!!  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Whitehall. Actually I might be able to still ask for more. I didnt do any research and thought Buckmans was buying them from me. Instead they will list them at the tent sale for $50 and I keep 95% of the sale. 

They're 6 years old so I figured they're not worth much 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think they give you store credit for them and they may be six years old but they weren’t used for 6 years. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I went back in after a hardy meal at Chic-Filet and told them $100, but the worker suggested $150 and I said deal. This way we both get more commish and the worker only had to write a number 1 instead of crossing the $50 out. I would never want to leave money on the table, that's like the worst thing one can do @toast21602

Please don’t. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...